Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking and experienced Account Executive to join their growing organization. The Account Exec will be responsible for the providing excellent customer satisfaction while developing new and retaining existing business. This is full-time, permanent position.
- Meeting company goals in regards to client retention, customer satisfaction, and business growth.
- Development of Strategic Business Plan for assigned accounts, implementing and managing business deliverables in order to meet strategic goals.
- Take leadership role in addressing and resolving customer issues.
- Negotiate renewal pricing.
- Successfully delegating and coordinating work to a motivated staff.
- Delegation of tasks in response to customer needs.
- Mentoring junior staff members. Assisting with training as necessary.
- Promotes and looks for ways to improve quality and performance.
- Manage customer expectations within the limitations of the company.
- Build, develop, and maintain long-term relationships with targeted individuals.
- Engage customers with collaborative discussions that will benefit both parties.
- Become an acting Subject Matter Expert to assist in the implementation of corporate initiatives.
- Meet and exceed contractual standards, account management, client and member satisfaction survey targets.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, Healthcare Administration or Business preferred. A Master’s Degree in a Healthcare field is preferred.
- 5 years of healthcare experience is required.
- Must have knowledge of healthcare products.
- Must have financial and administrative expertise in the provision of business deliverables.
- Must have an understanding of consultative selling and negotiation principles.
- Ability to understand and communicate the operation implications of organizational decisions internally and externally.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Clinical services knowledge is desired.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Experienced using management information systems.
- Travel will be required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.