Location: Latham, NY
Our client is seeking an Accountant to join their team. The Accountant will be responsible for a variety of accounting functions pertaining to private equity accounting. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Performing a variety of accounting functions to ensure accurate and compliant accounting records for assigned accounts.
- Processing and reviewing financial transactions.
- Preparation of company accounts receivable invoices.
- Preparation of cash reconciliation reports.
- Assistance with quarterly and annual financial statement preparation.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience working in Accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to plan, multitask, and manage time for multiple projects.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.