Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant who will thrive in a fast paced work environment. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing office support. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Greet office visitors in a friendly and cheery manner.
- Manage and match accounts payable invoices in a timely & efficient manner.
- Complete purchase orders, packing slips, and orders, along with matching to invoices.
- Handle multiple phone lines and provide customers with information, or redirect them to the appropriate staff member.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and travel for staff on the company calendar.
- Carry out data entry as necessary into Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist staff in processing of invoices and purchases.
- Attend to outgoing and certified mail.
- Oversee all LTL shipping for company products.
- Track progress of shipping orders and update superiors.
- Prepare paperwork for all outgoing packages to FedEx and UPS.
- Input work orders, assist with scheduling and distribution.
- Track office supplies inventory and ensure all are stocked as needed.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 2 years of administrative experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be very well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook needed.