Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an A/P Administrator. The A/P Administrator will be responsible for performing routine accounting work in the accounts payable function. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Process supplier invoices for payment and ensure timely data entry into system.
- Ensure accuracy to purchase orders.
- Maintain accurate, organized filing system of paid and unpaid invoices and purchase orders.
- Set up new vendor accounts and maintain vendor files.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Research and resolve any outstanding balances on accounts.
- Prepare annual 1099 documents and related schedules for IRS reporting.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting required; Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the Construction industry.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in accounting principles are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Prior experience with construction software and processes are highly preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.