Location: Glens Falls, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant who will thrive in a fast paced work environment. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing office support. This is a full-time, contract position lasting six months.
- Handle multiple phone lines and provide customers with information, or redirect them to the appropriate staff member.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and travel for staff on the company calendar.
- Carry out data entry as necessary into Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist staff in processing of invoices and purchases.
- Attend to outgoing and certified mail.
- Maintains a high level of data quality and record keeping.
- Provides administrative support in various functions as needed.
- Associates Degree preferred and 2 years of experience in an administrative capacity required.
- Must be very well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.