Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator to perform general and professional administrative support to one or more senior-level executives throughout the organization. This is a contract to hire position.
- Provide complete administrative support, including answering and directing telephone calls and making return calls as needed, composing and handling correspondence, greeting visitors, copying, faxing, and timely distribution and flow of mail.
- Prepare spreadsheets, charts, reports, and presentations for appropriate staff members.
- Coordinate meetings, telephone calls, conferences and travel as requested.
- Prepare financial orders requests as requested.
- Organize and file electronic and paper documents to ensure materials are readily accessible and file maintenance is up to date.
- Maintain confidentiality of information on projects, correspondence and other written or oral items.
- Associate’s degree and at least 8 years of related experience is required.
- Previous executive-level administrative support experience is highly preferred.
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize many assignments.
- Must be highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience in health care or public sector is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.