Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Sales Assistant. The Administrative Sales Assistant will be responsible for investigating warm leads for the company, assisting the Business Development Manager in an administrative capacity, and carrying out various marketing initiatives. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prospect new business leads through cold calling and emailing.
- Carry out research on new and warm business leads.
- Distribute company marketing emails and e-blasts.
- Coordinate meetings with new clients.
- Develop informational briefs on new clients for meetings.
- Sit it on weekly meetings and provide updates on new prospects, leads, and progress.
- Attend events as necessary in order to market the company’s services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business is required.
- 3+ years of experience in a business setting is needed.
- Professionalism and business acumen are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with a CRM is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.