Location: Glenville, NY
Our client is currently seeking an accounting professional to join their established and growing team as the Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller will be responsible for supporting the Controller and upper-level management to improve company operations. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and perform all monthly financial closing procedures.
- Maintain, reconcile, and adjust the General Ledger account structure.
- Prepare various reports and analysis.
- Audit work paper preparation for reviews and year-end audits.
- Maintain company’s costs accounting system.
- Evaluate, update and sustain all aspects of inventory standard costs.
- Assist Controller and upper level management with additional duties, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is required.
- At least 4 years of accounting experience is required (2+ years in cost accounting).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, is needed.
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing industry is required.
- CPA and SAP experience are both highly preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.