Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic accounting professional to join their established and growing team as the Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller is a growth oriented position geared towards leadership and the opportunity to work with operations both in office and in the field. The Assistant Controller will be responsible for overseeing the financials of 2 company sites. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for monthly financial close at all assigned locations.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Analysis of forecasts and budgets for financial variances.
- Preparation and completion of financial forecasts.
- Assist with the annual financial budget.
- Reporting / communicating financial information to management.
- Management of accounting data to and from assigned locations.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Accounting with at least 4 years of accounting experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, is needed.
- Ability to prioritize between multiple tasks is required.
- Must work well individually and as a member of a team.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- CPA is highly preferred but not mandatory.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.