Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking Assistant Director of Programs. The Assistant Director of Programs will be responsible for overseeing all programming, and guiding their operations day to day. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee all current programs, and assist in the planning and development of new ones.
- Lead meetings for company executives and for the program team to foster communication.
- Communicate with the grant management team and maintain a relationship with fund granting parties both federal and state.
- Seek out new funding opportunities for grants, and carry out all applications and proposals.
- Onboard, train, and oversee all management staff to ensure all job functions are being met.
- Assist with all company fundraisers and funding proposals.
- Direct the budgeting of all programs.
- Oversee the reporting team and assist with analysis of program metrics.
- Update all company policies and procedures as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or Health is required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in program management, preferably working with state and federal grants.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be comfortable working with and analyzing data to tweak programming.
- Excellent time management skills are needed to coordinate programs effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for light travel to programs.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.