Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an OB Assistant Nurse Manager. The OB Assistant Nurse Manager will be responsible for overseeing the nursing staff, as well as assisting as an RN as necessary. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensure that all staff are adhering to New York State Department of Health rules and regulations related to healthcare and long-term care in all job functions.
- Assist the staff in implementing direct care treatment in a hospital environment.
- Oversee the maintenance and updating of medical records on patients.
- Ensure care is properly coordinated and implemented and act in a leadership to all of the nursing staff.
- Oversee staffing of all nursing positions within the facility.
- Direct the distribution of patient assignments to the staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing is required.
- 5+ years of experience working in clinical inpatient labor is required.
- Must be able to fill in for an RN if need be.
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, and Obstetrics Specialty certifications are needed.
- Must be licensed to practice as a registered nurse in NY State.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Must have strong communication skills to teach and work with staff and patients.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.