Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Backend Web Developer. The Backend Web Developer will be responsible for upgrading and maintaining all back end technologies including applications and databases. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Contribute to and update company web applications and backend services.
- Write clean, efficient, and well documented code.
- Work with front end developers and stakeholders to establish the needs for all backend software and applications.
- Coordinate with the QA team to test all backend software to ensure it is performing as expected.
- Ensure systems are compatible with all browser types among other testing.
- Create and develop all company software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- 3 years of experience working as a developer with Java, Java Frameworks, and SQL experience.
- Must be familiar with the following:
- SQL Server
- REST APIs
- Strong leadership skills are required to lead projects.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.