Renee Walrath, President of Walrath Recruiting, frequently describes her staff as smart, talented and genuine. We’re happy to fit that bill, and feel it’s a real privilege to be a part of a great company and team. We enjoy being in the competitive recruiting industry, we constantly strive to set new standards and move forward everyday, and we love our coffee and chocolate.
Some more random facts about the ladies of Walrath Recruiting, Inc.:
- The entire team is made up of females who are affiliated with Siena College in some fashion (though this wasn’t ever planned – it just happened that way!)
- Renee and team are preparing to open an additional office in Saratoga Springs this July
- Meghan and Riana are both recent Siena Grads
- Deanna is a Siena Alum and also holds an MBA from Union; she is heavily involved in community service.
- Stephanie writes both personal and professional-themed blogs for the Albany Times Union
- Renee has been involved with a number of local community organizations including Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and I Am I Can.
- Riana is an active member of Capital Region Human Resources Association (CRHRA) and recently won the “Student Volunteer of the Year” award. This award was presented to Riana in honor of her hard work with CRHRA prior to graduating from Siena on May 19th of this year.
- Both Deanna and Meghan completed internships with Walrath Recruiting prior to joining the company full-time (proof that Internships do work!)
- Combined, the ladies of Walrath Recruiting have backgrounds in Accounting, Business Management, Human Resources, Recruiting, Communications, Marketing, IT/Tech, Quality Assurance, and Criminal Justice.
Get to know us a little better at The Business Review’s summer networking event, Cocktails & Connections! Details for the event can be found by visiting the Business Review online.