Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a detail oriented Bookkeeper with extensive career experience and a strong background in accounting. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Keep records of financial transactions for the business using Quickbooks software.
- Prepare all financial statements and reports.
- Help preparations for budgets and tax returns.
- Reconcile and balance accounts.
- Process company payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Process 1099s and W-2s as needed.
- Maintain company ledgers and financial documents along with client invoices and assets.
- Oversee all equipment and materials purchasing, including preparation of purchase orders, and invoicing for delivered materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other relevant field required.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in bookkeeping and/or accounting.
- Knowledge of reconciling and balancing accounts needed.
- Must have experience with Quickbooks and Payroll Software. (ADP, PayChex, etc.)
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.