Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing business solutions for the assigned projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Analyzing and evaluating both current and future business needs in order to define requirements, software specifications, applications and workflow processes for automation, technology and business improvements.
- Assists with the design of business requirements which support new business functions and processes internally as well as meet external customer requests.
- Designs systems of data and procedures which meet the defined requirements.
- Coordinates with developers and programmers to create specifications, test programs, implement systems and train users.
- Performs exploratory data analysis for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develops project plans and takes the leadership role in their assigned projects.
- Completes all required documentation and reporting required.
- Ensures compliance with company standards.
- Provides support for projects and Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of related business/systems analysis experience are required.
- A minimum of 3 years project management and progressive business operations experience is required. Experience within managed care is preferred.
- Must have excellent analytical skills with the ability to access, compile and analyze large data sets into precise information and the ability to define business processes into manageable components.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be very well-organized.
- Must be able to work independently as well as on a team.
- Excellent PC skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.