Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Business/Quality Analyst. The Business/Quality Analyst will be responsible for testing company software products to ensure they meet company business requirements. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Interface with the business side of the company to find out and thoroughly understand the software requirements.
- Create and monitor relevant documents and procedures based on software requirements and specifications.
- Develop programs and write script to test company software products.
- Analyze software documentation to develop plans for testing.
- Generate plans and documentation for projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or Engineering is required.
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role is needed.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience on QA automation is needed.
- Must have experience with the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows QA Tools
- Knowledge of UI design, and technical writing, specifically in N tier is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Must be able to prioritize between multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Must have past experience with offshore teams.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.