Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Call Center Team Leader. Call Center Team Leader will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls and acting in a leadership capacity to the rest of the call center team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Take inbound and make outbound calls to respond to customer inquiries.
- Schedule customers to come in and track them through the company system.
- Transfer all calls to the relevant team member to meet their needs.
- Ensure all customer problems are resolved or that they are transferred to the necessary team member.
- Act in a leadership capacity to a team of call center reps to advise them on best practices and methods.
- Communicate with the team to determine any problems and determine a solution.
- 2 years of experience in a call center environment, or in any type of lead generation.
- Must have experience answering calls and be comfortable on the phone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be time sensitive and able to meet deadlines.
- Leadership skills are a must.
- Must be customer service oriented.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.