Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk who is able to provide timely and accurate processing of invoices for payment. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Utilize various on-line banking systems to prepare scheduled and non-scheduled wire payments.
- Gather invoices and review for accuracy and payment approval.
- Ensure proper and timely recording and payment of high volume accounts payable.
- Rush weekly check runs and requests.
- Collaborate with clients and team members on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- An Associate’s Degree & at least 3 years of Accounts Payable experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
- Strong analytical, time management and problem solving skills are required.
- Must be highly organized, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Great Plains and QuickBooks is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.