Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced customer service associate to join their customer service team. The associate will be responsible for the enhancement of the client experience through the provision of high caliber customer service and building of lasting relationships. This is a contract position.
- Interfacing with clients and prospective clients. Answering incoming and performing outgoing client service calls.
- Anticipating client needs and requirements, identifying and analyze client issues and provides resolution.
- Researches client issues as necessary.
- Performs all necessary reporting regarding client issues.
- Prepares and verifies information for client forms, applications and other documents.
- Updates and maintains client database as necessary.
- Provides office support and performs administrative and clerical duties as necessary.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 1 year of work experience are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient using a computer and basic office software; (Microsoft Office Suite, internet browsers, etc)
- Previous customer service experience is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.