Location: Latham, NY
Our client is seeking an Accountant to join their team. The Accountant will be responsible for the recording of daily accounting activities for multiple companies. This is a contract position with a minimum of a 2 month timeline.
- Recording daily accounting and treasury functions across multiple companies.
- Processing accounts payable.
- Preparation of company accounts receivable invoices.
- Preparation of cash reconciliation reports.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience working in Accounting of Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and ADP.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to plan, multitask, and manage time for multiple projects.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.