Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer with previous experience working with Semiconductor Equipment. Located in the Albany, NY area the Field Service Engineer position is a full-time opportunity.
- Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor equipment.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems; maintains records and reports of issues and solutions discovered.
- Coordinates necessary actions with other staff to minimize equipment downtime.
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, and other relevant materials.
- Job duties are often performed in a clean room environment.
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds is required.
- May require the use of protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with electrical systems and chemicals.
- Degree in Engineering, Physics or Technology preferred.
- Previous experience in maintenance, repair, calibration and troubleshooting of semiconductor equipment.
- Excellent customer interface skills are required.
- Must demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
- Understanding of safety procedures and requirements needed when working on Capital equipment in a clean room environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.