Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated self-starter to join their team as an AutoCAD Drafter/Designer. The AutoCAD Drafter/Designer will be responsible for developing 2D and 3D renders of construction projects for residential areas. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Work with an architect and relevant departments to develop a plan for upcoming projects including brochure options, sketches, and renderings.
- Organize, reproduce, and file drawings, specification, and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of developed drawings and renderings to be used for reference by construction team.
- Uphold professional and technical standards throughout the firm.
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CAD) preferred.
- Strong understanding of drafting procedures and construction documents necessary.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills a must.
- Ability to communicate between multiple departments needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.