Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join their growing health care IT business. The .NET Developer will be primarily responsible for the development, testing, and debugging of health care IT software products. This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Collaboration with internal and offshore development teams in an agile environment.
- Assisting the development teams with software development, debugging and testing.
- Reporting and documenting project process throughout the development life cycle (this includes software build, release, and deployment)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with at least 4 years of professional work experience are required.
- Candidates must be experienced in Web Application development and Client Server Architecture as well as have knowledge of n-Tier Architecture and an understanding of IIS / Web Services.
- Candidates must be able to learn new programming languages and technologies quickly.
- Must have working knowledge with the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET development with C#
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / SQL Server 2008 / SQL Server 2012
- Must know the following languages:
- ASP.NET, C# and / or VB.NET
- Windows Forms (UI) Development
- DevExpress is a plus
- AJAX, XML, and SOAP
- SQL Stored Procedures
- MVC3.0 + Framework
- Entity Framework
- Must have the following OS knowledge:
- Windows NT / Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- American Health Care EMR and Practice Management systems knowledge in HL7 and MIRTH interface is a plus.
- Application development in Linux and Unix is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.