Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Referral Intake Legal Assistant to support the legal assistants and file attorneys. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Gather, enter, and process new referrals from clients, update referral information in Time Matters as necessary.
- Order Title Searches, follow up with clients and title companies, and request missing documents as needed.
- Draft and send out notices on files. This will include debt validation, Fannie/Freddie, Demand, and 90 day notice letters.
- Run checks against borrowers and defenders.
- Monitor BANKO system for borrower bankruptcy.
- Update systems as necessary; Time Matters, LPS, Redbooth, and Quandis.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or its equivalent is required for the position.
- Prior experience working in an office is required.
- Must be proficient using a computer.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates need to be detail oriented with strong problem solving skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.