Our client is looking for a Construction Administrator to join their team in Peru, NY. The Construction Administrator will be performing a variety of office management and project management duties in order to build a pro-active working relationship across the organization to better understand business requirements, improve process, and drive success. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Working with management, individuals and teams to define development needs.
- Manage Payroll, A/P, and A/R processes and personnel.
- Assessment of and improvements to existing Payroll, A/P, and A/R systems and processes.
- Coordinating initiatives to improve skills and competencies.
- Know the deliverables for the internal and external clients.
- Manage support resources so work is executed in an effective and timely manner.
- Coordinate project setup along with project close out phases to facilitate best practices identification and shared learning experiences.
- Developing and leading process improvement initiatives including: daily management meetings, organizational and individual training and development.
- Perform job safety analysis (JSA) at job sites and actively reinforce the importance of safety.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in the electrical contracting industry or related field is required.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced project management environment which support operational and routine projects.
- Must understand how systems and processes are used to effect marketplace competition.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Timberline Software experience.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.