Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an entry-level accounting professional to join their team as a Tax Associate. Working closely with the Tax Manager, the Tax Associate will have the primary responsibility of Federal and State Income Tax Return preparation. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparation of Partnership Income Tax Returns for both private equity fund and venture capital fund clients.
- Assist with additional reporting and filing obligations such as foreign reporting.
- Attend training sessions as necessary. Continually improve on your technical tax foundation.
- Perform research and tax documentation as directed.
- Maintenance of department filing systems.
- Utilize the File in Time tracking and scheduling software, maintain and update as required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required, with up to 2 years of tax experience.
- Familiarity with GoSystem Tax RS Software is preferred.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Must be organized and attentive to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.