Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join their team as the Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the management of accounting functions and the establishment of accounting controls, policies and procedures. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Establishing internal accounting controls to ensure financial security.
- Maintenance of accounting controls through the creation of chart of accounts that defines accounting policies and procedures.
- Documenting procedures.
- Resolution of accounting related problems and identification of trends, identifying areas of opportunity for system improvements and implementing change to achieve operational objectives.
- Oversee monthly closing and reporting.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly financial reporting to management.
- Coordinating internally with Accounts Receivables manager and with internal and external auditors.
- Review outgoing payments.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of accounting experience are required.
- Proficiency in NetSuite and Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Technical revenue accounting and corporate finance experience are preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.