Locations: Colonie, NY
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic accounting professional to join their established and growing team as the Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller is a growth oriented position geared towards leadership and the opportunity to work with operations both in office and in the field. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparing monthly financial statements for financial close at all assigned locations.
- General ledger account reconciliation.
- Forecasts and budget analysis, identification of financial variances.
- Preparation and completion of financial forecasts.
- Assist with the annual financial budget.
- Reporting / communicating financial information to management.
- Management of accounting data to and from assigned locations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and at least 2 years of accounting experience are required.
- Public accounting experience is preferred.
- CPA / MAcc is highly sought after.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and other accounting software skills are expected.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.