Location: Waterford, NY
Our client is currently seeking a detail oriented Accountant to assist in all day to day accounting functions at their organization. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Review of daily cash transaction and general ledger maintenance.
- Oversee the cycle of accounts receivable and accounts payable with monthly invoices and documents.
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Process all payroll accounts and bonuses bi-monthly.
- Prepare business and payroll taxes annually.
- Assist with development of the annual budget and audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 3 years of experience in Accounting with software experience.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize between multiple tasks needed.
- Knowledge of GAAP compliance needed.
- Strong communication skills required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.