Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Bookkeeper very experienced using Fund-EZ fund accounting software to join their team. The Bookkeeper will be primarily responsible for assisting with administrative tasks related to financial and database services. This is a full-time, contract position.
- Provides a variety of financial support tasks by utilizing the non-profit fund accounting software Fund-EZ; this includes but is not limited to A/P and A/R receipts and invoices, payroll transactions, account reconciliations, contract/grant reporting and invoicing, etc.
- Prepares reports, creates presentation materials, responds to inquiries, and performs data analysis and interpretation.
- Assists in the completion of monthly financial reports, annual audits, CFRs, etc.
- Maintains the database security and data integrity; implementing and administering database operational procedures, monitors and corrects database capacity and performance issues, makes payments and creates database reports as required.
- Maintains filing systems; payroll, grant/contract, vendor, financial.
- Greets visitors and answers phones in order to properly direct them to the correct personnel.
- Responds to customer inquiries and provides actionable assistance or escalation as necessary.
- An Associate’s degree and at least 4 years of related Bookkeeping experience are required. Medicaid billing experience is preferred.
- Must have strong database administration and Fund-EZ experience. Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Data management, entry, analysis and manipulation experience is required.
- Excellent organization and time management skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills are required.