Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking to employ an experienced Senior Tax Accountant to assist in the preparation of Federal and State Income Tax Returns for private equity and venture fund clientele. The Senior Tax Accountant will be working closely with the Tax Associates, Manager, and clients in order to complete their deliverables. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Gather necessary information to prepare and review of federal and state tax returns using tax software.
- Performing tax research as directed by management.
- Use of tax tracking and scheduling software to maintain and update tasks in File in Time.
- Assist with training and development of tax associates.
- Assist manager with short and long term planning.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 3-5 years of tax experience are required.
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software (RIA GoSystems experience is preferred).
- Candidates will have to put in extra time during seasonal peaks.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.