Location: Pittsfield, MA
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Controller within the manufacturing industry to be a part of their quickly growing company. The Controller will be responsible for the implementation and management of the new Accounting System. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee a smooth transition of the accounting system in use to the new system and a streamlined management of accounting operations.
- Collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data. Preparing periodic financial reports.
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Maintain budgeting requirements.
- Ensure federal, state, and local legal compliance
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field and at least 10 years of experience are required. (2+ years of MS Dynamics GP accounting experience, 5+ years of accounting experience, 5+ years of financial reporting experience.)
- CPA is highly preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, MS Dynamics, Great Plains and Word skills are required.
- Excel / Spreadsheet expertise is required (V Lookups, pivot tables, macros).
- Demonstrated financial analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.