Our client is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team in Albany, NY. The Financial Analyst will primarily be responsible for the preparation and review of finance and tax analyses for clients. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparation and review of financial analysis performed for clients. This will include but is not limited to income tax returns and financial statements.
- Assisting with the coordination of an audit with a public accounting firm. Review of journal entries and preparation of financial statements.
- Assessment of completed reports from team members for accuracy before submittal to clientele.
- Income tax research, concerning complex tax issues encountered by team members.
- Income tax projection for clients, related entities, and family members.
- Preparation of income tax returns for clients. Income tax returns completed will include individual, trust, entity, foundation, and gift returns.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 8 years of experience as a Financial Analyst with an Income Tax focus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required for this position.
- Experience using Quickbooks, PortfolioCenter, and GoSystem Tax RS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. The candidate must be extremely well organized and very attentive to detail.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.