Location: Lee, MA
Our client is currently seeking a motivated entry level accountant to join their organization as their Accounting Assistant. The Accounting Assistant will be helping the Controller with the daily accounting functions. This role offers learning and growth opportunity within finance/accounting in real estate, development, and construction. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly reconciliations and tax returns.
- Preparation and processing of tax notices.
- Performing a variety of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions such as issuing and maintaining purchase orders and logs, coordination of vendors, invoice processing, maintaining payable files, posting deposits, and following up on collections.
- Performing yearly audits.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and up to 5 years of accounting experience is required.
- Must have an understanding of basic accounting (debits/credits).
- Candidates must be interested in Private Accounting.
- Candidates must be motivated to learn and grow with the company.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.