Location: Latham, NY
Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to take on the role of Treasury Manager. The Senior Accountant chosen for this role will be responsible for the management of the treasury accountants, maximizing firm liquidity, and mitigating financial risk. This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Develop accounting, purchase, and reconciliation procedures to enhance the quality of financial data. Manage and analyze monthly accounting reports.
- Oversee Treasury functionality. Become the acting Treasury Accounting and Reporting expert.
- Assist with the implementation of financial reporting, accounting inquiries, and accounting standards.
- Ensure procedural compliance for all matters regarding Treasury transactions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required (a Master’s Degree is preferred).
- Must be a licensed CPA.
- Must have at least 5 – 10 years of public accounting experience with 5 years in a managerial/supervisory role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required for this position.
- Strong background in GAAP and SAP.
- Must have astute analytical ability.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.