Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Finance to take on a crucial role at their organization. The Director of Finance will be responsible for day to day ledger maintenance as well as all predominant accounting tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable accounts.
- Track all inventories and fixed company assets.
- Work with the CFO in preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Prepare all consolidated financial statements.
- Manage all benefits and compensation including interaction with providers.
- Answer all employee inquiries regarding benefits and payroll.
- Assist in quarterly and annual closing of reports.
- Develop a strong understanding of company operations and how they affect the budget.
- Perform financial analysis to produce reports for the CEO that examine company trends and areas for improvement.
- Manage the financial staff and develop a positive work culture that attracts and retains qualified team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- 10 years of experience working in a financial management role is needed.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Must be familiar with managing company payroll.
- Leadership and management skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and general databases needed.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend work.
- Valid driver’s license needed for some travel throughout the work area.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.