Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing team in Latham, NY. The Accounts Payable clerk will be responsible for providing timely and accurate processing of invoices for payment. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Utilize various on-line banking systems to prepare scheduled and non-scheduled wire payments.
- Gather invoices and review for accuracy and payment approval.
- Ensure proper and timely recording and payment of high volume accounts payable.
- Rush weekly check runs and requests.
- Collaborate with clients and team members on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- An Associate’s Degree & at least 3 years of Accounts Payable experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
- Strong analytical, time management and problem solving skills are required.
- Must be highly organized, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Great Plains and QuickBooks is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.