Our client is seeking a CFO with a background in the healthcare industry to become a part of their growing organization. The CFO will oversee the organization’s accounting and financial departments ensuring regulatory compliance and effective financial functioning. This is a full-time, permanent position located in the Albany, NY area.
- Direction of the organization’s financial planning and accounting, overseeing the management of its relationships with lenders and payers.
- Working with the executive and management staff to ensure sound financial planning and performance. Providing them with the financial resources in order to facilitate decision making.
- Strategically create financial plans for the daily operations of the organization and managing the financial solutions to facilitate its growth.
- Oversee organizational accounting and financial practices and teams. Review, develop, and update financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure healthcare regulations and practices are followed and practiced in all financial functions.
- Evaluate employee performance and work schedules. Recommend applicable changes to employee status and salary due to evaluation.
- Must stay up to date with the changes in the healthcare industry.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance with prior experience working at the C-Level within the medical and/or insurance field is preferred.
- CPA license is preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience or financial leadership experience.
- A thorough knowledge of health insurance and managed care finance functions (principles, practices, and regulations). Understanding healthcare functions such as; managed care contracting, physician compensation models, and population health management.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a management capacity at a hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or multi-practice medical facility.
For more information, please contact Renee Walrath by calling 518-275-4816 or emailing email@example.com.