Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Office Manager with focus on accounting who is experienced in the construction industry. The Office Manager role is full-time (Monday- Friday). This Direct Hire employee must have an extensive knowledge of QuickBooks and completing AIA Documents.
- Performing daily operational tasks and provide project support as needed.
- Creating and maintaining project files, assist with scheduling and billing.
- Track job invoices, manage timesheets and expense reports.
- Ensure the proper execution of contractual requirements.
- Assist with bidding process as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Bookkeeping/ Accounting role in a construction environment.
- Strong A/P and A/R experience and be skilled using Quickbooks.
- Experienced with AIA Documents.
- Experienced with ADP Payroll.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Outstanding communication (Verbal and Written) skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.