Location: Saratoga, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Office Manager who is skilled in basic accounting practices. The primary responsibilities of the Office Manager will be to provide office support for the company. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Performing basic accounting tasks; preparing checks, create budgets, preparing billing statements, coding documents, managing financial and inventory records.
- Completing accounting / bookkeeping tasks; journal entries, financial reporting and preparation, accounts receivable and accounts payable. Daily tasks such as; general ledger, chart of accounts, bank deposits, and accounting entries.
- Tracking expenses and reconciling as related to project accounting.
- Perform administrative / clerical duties to assist with the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Answer telephones, respond to client inquiries, faxes, emails, etc.
- Manage appointments and assist visitors as necessary.
- Perform office management tasks and work on special projects as needed.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree is required for this position. A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in accounting / bookkeeping.
- Must have accounting knowledge and understanding of journal entries, financial reporting and preparation.
- Previous experience using accounting software is required.
- Project accounting experience is highly sought after.
- Experience with budgeting and/or cost accounting is preferred. Experience working in a fabrication / manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Analytical and highly organized candidates are highly desired.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.