Our client is currently seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant at their Albany, NY office. Working hours for this position are 4 hours a day Monday – Friday, times are flexible to accommodate child care or school. The Administrative Assistant would be responsible for managing front desk operations. Bi-lingual candidates (English and Spanish) are preferred.
- Managing multiple phone lines, answering calls and obtaining information from callers as necessary.
- Creation of support tickets within the business automation system.
- Client follow up through phone calls and email.
- General Bookkeeping: invoices, accounts receivable follow up, bills and payroll entry, and bank deposits.
- A minimum of an Associates degree is required, a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be very well organized and able to manage time effectively.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.