Our client is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant. This full-time, permanent position is located in Saratoga Springs, New York. The hours are 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Primary responsibilities include working closely with the President/CEO of the company on a daily basis, managing calendars and travel arrangements, preparing various business-related documents as needed, and many other tasks as assigned.
- College degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant exclusively for a company CEO/President
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Should be internet-savvy (familiarity with search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, self-starting, energetic and motivated
To apply for this position, please submit your resume using our secure online form.