Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an administrative professional to join their team as a Mail Services Assistant. They will be responsible for providing support for all mail/scanning/recreate functions. This is a contract to hire position.
- Providing assistance with mail sorting, distribution, scanning, member lookups, filing, outgoing mail, letter generation, claims retrieval, etc.
- Completion of duties in a timely manner and completed up to company standards.
- Meet client and company performance expectations by responding to inquiries and completing requests.
- Updating and maintaining scanning records. Verification of client eligibility and status.
- Scanning daily incoming claims imaging, correspondence, appeals, etc. Documenting all claims report imaging. Maintain imaging and mail records ie. postage.
- Processing, sorting, and handling incoming and outgoing mail for routing and distribution.
- Completion of claims conversions, make corrections, and resolve issues as necessary.
- Assist with shipment scheduling, deliveries, ordering supplies, accurate and timely invoicing, etc.
- An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- At least 6 months of experience working in healthcare or insurance claims processing is required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite software is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.