Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing comprehensive support services to the CEO. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Enhance the CEO’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the CEO to others, and anticipating their needs.
- Conserve the CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications and preparing power point presentations.
- Maintain the CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Overall positive attitude and must present a professional image both internally and externally.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to maintain realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure while ensuring accuracy to meet extremely tight deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, reporting, administrative, and organizational skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.