Our client is currently looking for an Executive/Administrative Assistant to fill a full-time, permanent role at their Albany office. The executive administrative assistant’s primary responsibility will be operating the front desk, meeting and greeting visitors and answering incoming calls. We are looking for a smart, friendly, highly organized, and professional candidate to fill this role.
- Front desk reception, answering incoming phone calls, greeting visitors coming into the office, and answering inquiry emails.
- Initiating telecommunication with applicants. Making appointment confirmation calls/emails.
- Completion of weekly payroll – adding of time sheets.
- Editing, copying, formatting, and filing of documents. Data entry.
- Maintaining the executive and office staff appointment schedules.
- Assisting the executive through information management and support.
- Maintain office supplies inventory.
- Completion of projects as assigned by management.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous receptionist /administrative assistant /customer service experience is a plus.
- Qualified candidates must be extremely proficient with computers with a typing speed of at least 70 WPM and possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable on the phone.
- Must be very organized and detail oriented, highly motivated, and personable.
- Must be able to start immediately.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.