Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to provide timely and proactive management of the organization’s office environment. The Office Manager will report directly to executive level personnel of the organization. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide high-level executive support services to ensure an effective experience with the organization.
- Manage and maintain the executive level personnel’s calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel arrangements.
- Administer correspondence, draft letters and documents, collect and analyze information, manage incoming calls, and prioritize phone messages, emails and mail.
- Coordinate staff meetings and organize team events.
- Perform basic purchasing, payroll and HR functions (i.e. new hire paperwork and benefits enrollment).
- Performs other job related duties as required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree & at least 2+ years’ experience providing support at the executive level required.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices & procedures.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office Suite skills (specifically Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail and verbal and written communication.
- Must be a team player who is self-motivated, independent and highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform under pressure and deliver on requests under extremely tight deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.