Location: Ballston Spa, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide executive-level administrative support. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing all office operations for the organization. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide direct support to the CEO and other executive level staff.
- Answer all telephone calls, greet guests, respond to e-mails, draft schedules, and assist clients with all inquiries.
- Manage company newsletter by researching, writing, designing, and distributing.
- Schedule and plan travel for meetings, conferences, company dinners, and corporate functions.
- Work with hotels to communicate reservations and accommodations.
- Develop travel agendas and itineraries for travel events.
- Oversee the distribution of all company mail, faxes, and communications.
- Ensure company office supplies are restocked when necessary.
- Manage the scheduling of company conference rooms to ensure no overbooking occurs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required.
- 5 years of executive-level administrative support experience required.
- Must possess effective organizational, analytical, and oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- High degree of skill in grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.