Location: Saratoga, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated administrative professional to take on the role of an Executive Assistant at their established family owned company. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing support to executive level staff that ensures effective and efficient operation of the company.
- Provides high-level, complex support for executive staff which may include but is not limited to; handling information requests, correspondence and document preparation, research, calendaring/scheduling, conference calls, event planning, etc.
- Travel coordination for executive staff, company employees, and clients as needed. Prepares itineraries.
- Provides executive staff and leadership teams with the support needed to complete respective assignments and objectives.
- Reviews and records donation and advertising requests and delivers to the correct personnel.
- Coordinates meetings and company events, prepares agendas, and sees to their execution.
- Manages executive staff personal calendars, travel, reservations, personal appointments, etc.
- Performs a variety of general office administrative duties; maintains supplies inventory, maintains records database, and some accounting work.
- Sets work goals, objectives and priorities.
- Maintains integrity and confidentiality.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 3 years of office and administrative support experience are required.
- Experience working in administrative level office responsibilities is required. Must have a strong understanding of office procedures, clerical and recordkeeping principles, and the operation of standard office equipment.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software is required.
- Must have experience coordinating multiple calendars and travel for executive level staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- A valid New York State driver’s license is required.
- Must have the ability to be accessible and work outside of traditional business hours.
- Able to be flexible and quickly adapt to change.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.