Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced professional who will coordinate projects and meetings as well as perform the daily tasks of an executive assistant. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Management of the President’s calendar and the scheduling of appointments for other staff, board and executive members, business partners, etc. as necessary.
- Management of the President’s contacts. Understanding who the contacts are, their level of importance, and tracking communications for priority contacts.
- Complete the processing and composition of reports for the President and Executive Management team as necessary.
- Manage travel arrangements; coordinate the planning of trips.
- Coordinate committee, developer, and council meeting; set dates, prepare notices and agendas, coordinate logistics, prepare final draft of meeting materials. Track meeting time and action item progression.
- Greet guests and answer phones, handle administrative inquiries as necessary.
- Collection and distribution of mail.
- Order office supplies, act as office liaison to IT consultants as necessary (ie. network, equipment issues, etc.)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of work experience supporting C-Level Executives are required. Experience working with a board of directors is desired.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be extremely well organized and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize projects with competing priorities and timelines.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and database management experience is required.
- Some travel will be required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.