Location: Guilderland, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to start immediately. The Customer Service Manager will have the primary responsibility of the Management of a customer service team of 6-8 people in order to provide effective high quality customer service to all clientele.
- Daily management of Customer Service team. This includes but is not limited to the scheduling, evaluating, coaching / training / motivating, and delegation of tasks for the customer service team.
- Direct the front desk team to ensure high performance. Train and measure performance. See to performance and disciplinary issues and respond to Management / Human Resources accordingly.
- Ensure policy, procedure, and practice compliance by the Customer Service team.
- Reporting client concerns and service issues to management.
- Respond to client inquiries, assist with problem solving as necessary.
- Performing front desk activities as necessary, scheduling appointments, answering phones, client information data entry, provide pricing information, take messages, etc.
- Processing payments, record payments in the bookkeeping system.
- Assist with accounts receivable and collections.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of in-person customer service experience is required.
- Must have at least 2 years of management experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which will include nights and weekends as necessary is required.
- Must have excellent computer skills. Experienced using databases, email, and basic hardware).
- Experience assisting with collections is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required and candidates must have excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Previous experience working in a medical office is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.