Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Human Resources Manager to oversee a large company with multiple branches. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for providing human resource direction to the company, collaborating with the operations team and managing the HR resources. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed as well as resolving workplace disputes.
- Create and implement employment policies and procedures that promote positive employer/employee relations, the company’s continuous enhancement philosophy, and overall business direction.
- Administer performance review and wage/salary administration programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization.
- Aid with investigations into grievances or potential violations of rules/regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the human resources field.
- Exceptional organization, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Must possess strong employer/employee relations and Talent Management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- PHR Certification and experience working with unions preferred.