Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to assist in the implementation and evaluation of health reform initiatives. The Financial Analyst will be participating in various financial planning, reporting, and evaluation activities. This is a contract position.
- Ensure expenditures are in compliance with pre-existing guidelines.
- Develop and maintain financial spreadsheets, progress and financial reports (monthly / quarterly).
- Review quarterly and annual cost reports, applications for Certificate of Authority, service agreements, etc.
- Analysis of financial operations and compliance with reporting requirements which include reserve and escrow fund requirements.
- Perform on-site readiness and operational evaluation reviews of financial and operational status.
- Preparation of meeting agendas, briefing materials and summary reports, outstanding issues, options for next steps
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, economics, business, healthcare administration or related field is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years of working experience in finance is required. A Master’s Degree will account for 1 year of work experience.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel for finance functions.
- A working knowledge of New York’s Medicaid home and community-based service delivery system is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required.
- Must have exceptional analytical skills.
- Attentive to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.