Location: Queensbury, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced finance professional to join their finance team as a Cost Analyst. The Cost Analyst will be primarily responsible for the measurement and analysis of plant performance then reporting those findings to all division and plant management teams. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Perform and publish monthly operating reports.
- Maintain the required financial processing in the ERP System. Update and perform corrective actions as needed.
- Assisting with the preparation of the yearly plant budget and cost of products and processes.
- Update general ledger and analyze for manufacturing variances.
- Analyze inventory and the support cycle count program.
- Provide assistance to the manufacturing teams as needed to fulfill educational and informational needs to meet team goals.
- Manage Capital Asset requests and monthly Fixed Assets and Depreciations Reconciliations.
- Perform labor rate analysis.
- Assist the team with balance sheet accounts, projects and ad hoc reporting as required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required (a Master’s Degree is preferred).
- CPA/CMA certification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as very strong accounting and analytical skills are required.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must be willing to relocate for a growth opportunity within the Finance Organization.
- A background in lean manufacturing/six sigma is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.