Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Entry Level Accountant to join their team. The Entry Level Accountant will perform daily accounting activities and support functions for Private Equity and Venture Capital fund clientele. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Performing a variety of accounting functions for clientele which may include but is not limited to: investment journal entries, client reporting, reviewing cash reporting, expenses and accruals, capital calls, etc.
- Maintains client accounting records and prepares cash reporting and wire/check payments.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting and account reconciliations.
- Tracks capital calls and distributions.
- Performs additional projects as per client/management request.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field and at least 1 year of accounting or finance experience in a relevant position are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required for constant communication with clientele and management. Must maintain professionalism at all times.
- Must be well-organized with the ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritize between multiple ongoing projects.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.