Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an entry-level Finance Analyst to join their team. They will be responsible for assisting with monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting preparation and completion. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Application of general ledger and accounting methodologies to support the completion of the necessary financial reports.
- Assists in financial reporting, audits, and cost and budget reporting; enters asset, liability, revenue and expense activity as well as the maintenance and balance of ledger accounts.
- Oversees vendor accounts payable process; vendor contracts and month closing process. Reviews and reconciles corporate travel and expense charges.
- Reviews and processes client invoices.
- Prepares 1099’s, sales/use tax reporting, etc.
- Performs additional duties as required; research, systems/procedure implementation, compliance activities, training, etc.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and 1-2 years of related work experience are required.
- Must be able to multi-task; handle and prioritize multiple competing requests and project deadlines while maintaining accuracy and timeliness.
- Must have an acute attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel is highly desired.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.