Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join their team. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the supervision of staff accountants and assume leadership of audit-related client projects. This position will require regular interaction with clients and the senior leadership team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Supervise billing, receivables, payables, cash receipts, cash disbursements, and general ledger functions of the organization.
- Ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis.
- Perform audit, review and compilation testing in compliance with firm and professional standards.
- Establish and manage project timelines and budgets.
- Provide accurate, timely, and professional responses to client and staff inquiries.
- Preparation and review of financial statements, reports and deliverables.
- Provide training and supervision of staff accountants.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and 7 years of experience in public accounting are required.
- A CPA license is required.
- Must have audit experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines.
- A high degree of knowledge regarding accounting software is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.