Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant experienced with a multiple company and small team environment to join their team. The Accounting Assistant will be primarily responsible for the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions for both commercial and residential real estate. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Reporting to the controller.
- A variety of accounts payable functions related to the multiple companies including; issuing and maintaining purchase orders and logs, coordination of new and existing insurance vendors, invoice processing, maintenance of accounts payable files (open and paid).
- A variety of accounts receivables functions related to multiple companies including; tenant invoicing, rent and leasing charges, posting deposits, following up on collections.
- Digital records maintenance and organization.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Business with at least 3 years of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable work experience.
- Commercial Real Estate and multiple company environments are strongly desired.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software and Accounting software programs. Great Plains experience is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.