Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a financial professional experienced in Treasury Finance to take on the role of the Treasury Specialist. The specialist will be responsible for a variety of duties throughout treasury and compliance processes for financial transactions on the behalf of clientele. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensuring accurate information and bank applications by reviewing financial transactions.
- Provide support and maintain updates to internal resources.
- Communicating with financial institutions for or with clients on an as needed basis.
- Learn and show understanding of a wide variety of banking platforms.
- Complete electronic approvals and releases
- Provide training as necessary for new banking features.
- Watch list monitoring, clear alerts as necessary.
- Ensure adherence / compliance to audit and control policies.
- Coordinate and complete projects as required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field and at least 3 years of experience in Treasury Finance, Accounting, or Banking with electronic transactions are required.
- An understanding of KYC/OFAC/AML compliance is required.
- Must have a very high attention to detail with the ability to multitask while ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Must be able to work in a high demand / fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, LexisNexis, Check Factory, and a variety of online banking platforms.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.