Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a DEO Clerk/Office Assistant to perform various data entry and clerical tasks in a fast-paced environment. The DEO Clerk/Office Assistant will also be responsible for providing assistance to team members as required. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Perform data entry, document review and quality control.
- Maintains records within the database system and processes updates.
- Perform general clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, and filing.
- Assist staff with various projects and assignments, as required.
- An Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field, and at least 2 years of administrative experience are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Acrobat Adobe, and web-based applications.
- Must possess strong, organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and meet deadlines in high stress situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Must be able to interact professionally through written and verbal communication.
- High attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.