Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a detail oriented Vendor Support Representative to join their growing team. The Vendor Support Rep will be responsible for providing support and backup to suppliers and retailers associated with the company. This is a full-time, temporary position.
- Oversee phone and email communication between the company and their partners.
- Reach out to partners when there are errors with communication or files.
- Monitor all issues facing the client based on company software.
- Keep management up to date with most common problems and errors.
- Work on-call as support after the company’s normal business hours on a monthly rotation.
- An Associate’s Degree in a relevant field is required; a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have at least one year of experience in a call center/customer service environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are absolutely necessary.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at once and ensure they are all resolved in an orderly fashion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Experience is needed.
- Previous experience working with a CRM is preferred.
- Familiarity with the follow is preferred:
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.