Location: Saratoga, NY
Our client is currently seeking a NYS Property & Casualty Licensed – Personal Lines Customer Service Representative. This is a full-time, permanent Customer Service Representative position located in New York’s Capital Region. The representative will be responsible for servicing existing client’s insurance needs and quoting new business for assigned Producers.
- Responding to inquiries from Agency insured’s, prospects and Producers.
- Completion of applications, rate and quote risks for new and renewing business.
- Processing of miscellaneous changes, billing inquiries, endorsements and cancellations.
- Processing and forwarding of claim inquirers to our claim representative and/or carrier.
- NYS Property & Casualty License with a minimum of 2 years of Property and Casualty insurance experience (in an independent agency environment).
- Computer savvy, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.