Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an entry-level Customer Support Specialist to join their growing team. The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for providing accurate and timely support for a variety of customers. This is a contract to hire position.
- Handles inbound/outbound phone and email inquiries/communications regarding file transmissions between the company and its clientele.
- Utilizes ticketing software to track and monitor client-facing issues and trends. Reports to management based on feedback.
- Providing customers with excellent customer service through all support services provided.
- Rotates after-hours support coverage on a monthly basis.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a related field and 2 years of call center experience are required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and computer/technical experience are preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to interpret customer requests and issues for presentation to internal teams is required.
- Must have experience with Windows environment, Microsoft office and the ability to type at 30WPM.
- Must be able to multi-task while staying organized.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.