Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Client Services Manager. The Client Services Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with their assigned clients, and providing leadership to all client service representatives. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop a positive work environment with staff.
- Provide prompt and helpful feedback to all client service representatives.
- Offer coaching and professional development options for staff.
- Take point on all new clients before handing them off to service reps.
- Ensure documents are delivered to clients in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Track all client requests and ensure their needs are met.
- Draft and send reports, memos, and emails to staff as necessary.
- Continuously develop and improve the process to keep with best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 5 years of experience working in a client service role or other relevant position.
- Strong leadership skills and management experience needed.
- Must be able to prioritize between multiple tasks at once and ensure all meet their deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word is required.
- Must have strong data analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.