Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Client Representative to join their established organization. The Commercial Lines Client Representative will be responsible for the retention of existing clientele, the remarketing of products and services to existing clientele, and completing client policies. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Gather, sort, organize, and record data, information and documents.
- Code and rate policies for completion.
- Process account renewals. Review new business, cancellations, and reinstatement requests to ensure underwriting guideline compliance.
- Attend to client inquiries and problems. Provide the necessary information or resolve issues as necessary. Report on irregularities as identified.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a P&C agency with Referral clients is required.
- Prior customer service experience is required.
- AMS360 management system experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.