Our client is currently seeking a Disabilities Claims Analyst for a full-time, permanent role in the Latham, NY area. The analyst will assess the benefits payable to employees under disability contracts and through the analysis of disability claims made by employees.
- Providing customer service via telephone regarding claim status.
- Acquisition of information that will justify and validate disability claims being made.
- Evaluation of claims to determine employee eligibility and benefits amounts and duration.
- Ensure submitted claim proofs meet contractual requirements.
- Help to improve claims process, to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Associates Degree with at least one year working in claims examining (preferred experienced with Disabilities or Workers Compensation).
- New York State Independent Accident & Health Insurance Adjuster Certification is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.