Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced customer service professional to join their expanding team as a Claims Customer Service Representative. The Claims Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the provision of the highest quality customer service to clients in order to build customer loyalty and improve retention. This is a contract to hire position.
- Diligent answering and response to member and provider telephone inquiries.
- Providing customers with high quality customer service (timely accurate, and courteous responses).
- Providing accurate and thorough interpretation of benefits, eligibility, and claims information.
- Follow-up with internal departments in order to resolve difficult and/or aging inquiries.
- Bring issues to management as necessary.
- Achieve and maintain performance and quality expectations.
- Ensure compliance with HIPPA regulations.
- A minimum of a GED is required. An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have at least one year of equivalent work experience. Customer Service, Health Care or Insurance experience required.
- Prior experience in an ACD call center environment is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.