Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced leader to coordinate efficient and effective work efforts and ensure top quality customer service throughout client healthcare implementations and installations. The Implementation Manager is a full-time, permanent role.
- Provide internal support / leadership for the Group Implementation and Documentation teams.
- Coordinate interdepartmental work efforts ensuring efficient and effective business operations.
- Ensure timely program implementations through prioritization of key projects and initiatives with leadership.
- The management and oversight of implementation deliverables and management of departmental metrics.
- Develop and manage implementation program tactical plans (ie. timelines and documentation). Management and advising of Implementation Coordinators responsible for the documentation of client requirements and execution of project management functions.
- Identify and define customer needs, adjusting and implementing programs to fit those needs. Coaching the Implementation Team to develop strategies which use consultative and probing skills to reveal client needs.
- Management of implementation strategies, defining service level agreements and the development of performance metrics / measurements to improve the implementation process.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, company policies and procedures, and instructions.
- Consult and collaborate with configuration and installation teams to create system set up specifications and testing plans.
- Develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the activities of the external agencies involved with implementations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and 5-7 years of related management experience are required. At least 4 years of customer service experience in managed care and 2 years of experience in work / quality improvement initiatives.
- Must have experience overseeing teams, setting goals and achieving desired outcomes.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage and implement projects with internal departments and external entities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required. Public Speaking experience, presentations, leading educational seminars experience is required.
- Must be multi-task oriented and very attentive to detail.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.