Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Rep with call center experience for a temporary position in the Albany, NY area. This customer service representative will be responsible for answering phone calls on benefits, claims, and member services. They will also be assisting the customer service team with data entry.
- The qualified candidate will have at least their HS/GED, a college degree is preferred.
- Prior experience in a call center is a must.
- Prior experience in customer service in the health care industry is preferred.
- Must be proficient using a computer, Microsoft office suite, and performing data entry.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.