Location: Waterford, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative/Office Assistant to provide general administrative and office support to ensure efficient operation of the office. This is a contract to hire position.
- Perform general office administration such as answering and directing incoming calls, greeting visitors, ordering office supplies, supporting office equipment maintenance, and initiating workflows.
- Examines correspondence, memos, directives, etc. received and initiates appropriate action.
- Acts as liaison between inside sales and customers by keeping in contact with prospective clients throughout the sale.
- Prospect for new sales leads and track the status of current sales projects in production.
- Provide customer service for sales department and order processing.
- Support quality control efforts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist in all aspects of customer satisfactions and concerns and communicate customer’s expectations.
- Follow-up with calls to prospective clients to provide additional product/services information.
- Generate contracts and proposals, audit new accounts and perform data entry and analysis.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of administrative support experience required.
- Proven organization skills and ability to prioritize projects.
- Strong problem solving skills are required.
- Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and operating standard office equipment is a must.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.