Location: Saratoga, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Software Support Analyst to join their growing team to assist with the analysis and trouble shooting of email software issues. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Collaboration with client services and software operations to ensure client inbox delivery and compliance with US and global law.
- Address email delivery problems; communication with ISP abuse desks, email blacklists, and anti-spam technology.
- Create and review reporting for deliverable metrics (bounce rates, open rates, bounce details, etc.)
- Designing new functional features for deliverable metrics (blocking, IP assignment, etc.)
- Discuss inbox audit results with clients, explain and recommend how to improve delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with email privacy regulations and email marketing best practices.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of working experience are required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to discuss technical functions with non-technical people. Must be comfortable communicating with both clients and ISP representatives.
- Proven track record of analysis and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Experience working with inbound or outbound email deliveries are a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.