Our client is currently seeking for an Energy Systems Specialist to join their team. The systems specialist will be responsible for maintaining the efficient operation of energy systems. This is a full-time, permanent role, based in Albany, NY. Travel will be required for this position, often on short notice.
- Set up customer installations. Assembly and troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems.
- Maintaining the efficient operation of utility infrastructures through the understanding of electrical schematics, piping, equipment and material specs, environmental impact on equipment functionality, and mechanical drawings.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting system problems.
- Energy system design (for optimal performance).
- Maintaining a high quality customer service focus throughout all communications with customers and vendors.
- Developing new fabrication techniques.
- Development of the preventative maintenance program for system field equipment.
- Maximizing the performance of systems through the design and implementation of equipment enhancements.
- Ensuring all parties necessary are properly informed regarding the safe operation of systems infrastructure.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a relevant field of study is required. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience is required.
- Must be able to travel on short notice. (80% +).
- Energy systems experience is a must have.
- Must be able to work well on a team and have the ability to effectively communicate with other teams and divisions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.