Our client is currently seeking an Operations Manager in their Poughkeepsie facility. This Operations Manager is a full-time, permanent role. Their primary responsibility is the successful coordination of internal divisions which ensure project completion is accurate, timely, and within budget.
- Maintaining Division sales/salary ratio, operational income statements, and budget. Maintaining a personal sales-to-salary ratio.
- Oversee employee time sheets and sales reporting.
- Monitor operations performance and safety standards to minimize risk and liability.
- Regular communication with Executive Management and Divisional Management with matters concerning those divisions.
- Management of Division to ensure compliance with SOP, safety, and regulations.
- Interviewing employment candidates, coordination with HR, and following company policy and procedure regarding potential employment candidates.
- Maximization of staff and equipment efficiency through active coordination between internal divisions.
- Preparation and implementation of Marketing Plan. Actively take necessary action to ensure the success of the marketing plan.
- Preparation of 1-year and 5-year Division budget plans. Submittal of plans to the Controller for approval.
- Manage Division finance to ensure budget plans are achieved.
- Ensure technical ability and competency of Division staff regarding all services provided. Review staff regularly, initiate training when necessary.
- Work cooperatively with HR to provide annual employee reviews.
- Staying up-to-date and familiar with all division products, services, clientele, and 3rd parties involved.
- BS in engineering, environmental studies, or business is required. MS is preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years of work and education (combined) experience is required.
- A licensure of I.E. (Intern Engineer) is required. P.E. (Professional Engineer) is preferred.
- NICET certification is required.
- Must have management work experience.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.