Our client is currently seeking an IT Systems Manager for health-care IT systems in their Capital Region facility. The Systems Manager position is a full-time, permanent role.
- Project management for the interfacing of Practice Management and ERM Software of Health Care IT systems.
- Development and maintenance of data interfaces and database/server installations.
- Trouble-shooting with interfaces/connectivity and call support.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, IT Systems, IS, or Engineering.
- 3 years of experience with systems integration in the health-care IT field. (HL7 interface experience is a plus)
- MS SQL
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.