Location: Catskill, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Civil Engineer, preferably with their Professional Engineer (P.E.) license to join their team. The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and drafting of original sewer, water, and septic designs. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The design and drafting of waste water and sewer systems, which can include but is not limited to drainage, sewers, collection systems, pumping houses, storage basins and filtration systems.
- Collaborating with both licensed and non-licensed engineers regarding designs and installations.
- Efficient project management of multiple projects, while meeting timely deadlines and budgetary needs.
- Creating and maintaining quality client relationships.
- Project reporting and documentation, communicating issues and progress to management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 5-7 years of design experience are required.
- Candidates with 1-4 years of post-licensure experience are preferred.
- Drafting experience is preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of the water and sewer design standards.
- Familiarity with the water and sewer installation process.
- Must be skilled in the use of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret technical standards, specifications, and procedures.
- Must be able to work with minimal direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.