Location: Saratoga, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing project support, document coordination, scheduling, and assisting with marketing efforts. This is a part-time, permanent position.
- Provide support / assistance with timeline and budge tracking, contracts, contract amendments, project management reporting, and non-technical consultation.
- Communicate scheduling / task responsibilities in order to coordinate project teams.
- Assist with project organization, schedule meetings, billing issues, etc.
- Perform administrative support for projects as necessary; file management, team correspondence, set ups, workload planning, etc.
- Coordinate deliverables (hardcopy and electronic).
- Provide assistance to the field teams as necessary. Purchase supplies and equipment, reconcile supplies/equipment purchase expenses, maintaining vehicle documentation, audits mileage logs for accounting, etc.
- General office administrative support as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of project coordination experience are required. Experience in the architectural or engineering consulting industry is preferred.
- Must be able to work on both a team and independently while promoting a service-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat. Experience using InDesign, Photoshop, and SharePoint are a plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.