Our client is currently seeking an ETL Tester. This full-time, long-term contract opportunity is located in Albany.
The ideal ETL Tester candidate should be a self-motivated, fast learner.
- At least 7 years of experience in a computer related field, which includes 3 years of software testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Expertise in QA/Testing using various methodologies and thorough understanding of SDLC
- IBM WebSphere DataStage, WTX and Oracle database
- ETL Skills and knowledge of claims
- Excellent writing & verbal communication skills a must
- Have hands-on experience in testing built on JAVA, Web-Sphere (presentation layer), DB2 LUW (backend database) and middleware (web-services, API calls testing using SOAP UI).
- Preferably, previous experience in the health care industry
- In depth knowledge of HIPAA EDI X12 (387) and NCPDP encounter/claim transactions
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of Rational Quality Manager for test management
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.