Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to take on the role of the Human Resources Benefits Assistant. The Human Resources Benefits Assistant will be responsible for providing assistance with all employee benefits related activities. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage and maintains records and documents necessary for the implementation and amendment of employee benefits coverage.
- Provides employees with assistance regarding benefits administration; plan/policy eligibility, available coverage, and processes/procedures.
- Maintains database for health, dental and voluntary plans.
- Provides administrative support as necessary.
- Maintains a high level of data quality and record keeping.
- Takes on the role of project lead for a variety of benefits projects or functions.
- Associates Degree in Human Resources or related field; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- At least one year of HR-related experience required (can include internship experience).
- Must exhibit expertise in at least on area of Human Resources.
- Must be customer service oriented and be able to handle high volume work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as general math skills.
- Organized, with great problem solving skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.