Location: Queensbury, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Director to join their organization. The HR Director will be in charge of overseeing all HR functions and initiatives for the company. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Review and update the organizational structure of the company to ensure it meets the needs of all parties efficiently.
- Oversee hiring and firing to ensure the most qualified candidates are attracted and retained.
- Develop training initiatives to ensure they are timely, efficient, and effective.
- Carry out conflict resolution as the need arises.
- Manage benefit programs throughout the organization and within departments to ensure they meet corporate needs.
- Act in a leadership capacity to the other HR employees.
- Develop and implement both long and short term HR strategies.
- 8-10 years of experience in human resources and 5 years in management required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or Law needed.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- PHR or SPHR certification is required.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of HR as a whole.
- Dedication to continuous improvement is needed.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are necessary.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.