Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a HR/Payroll Assistant. The HR/Payroll Assistant will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the employee recruitment process, as well as company benefits and payroll. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Develop job descriptions for open positions within the company and coordinate the postings of those job advertisements to job boards and company pages.
- Coordinate the company interview schedule for bringing in potential new hires.
- Process company payroll on a bi-weekly schedule.
- Maintain confidential information with absolute discretion.
- Assist with other human resources related job-functions as necessary.
- 2 years of experience working in HR is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is needed.
- Must be knowledgeable on all relevant federal and state rules and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Must be able to work both individually and as a member of a team.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in stressful situation is needed.
- Must have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.