Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to assist with the operations of the Human Resources Consulting department as the Assistant HR Consultant. The primary role of the Assistant HR Consultant will be providing assistance to the Director and Consultant with a variety of administrative, support, and research tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide support for the day to day operations of the Human Resources Consulting Department.
- Assist with the delivery of Human Resources Consulting services to clients.
- Assist in the completion of Human Resource audits through documentation review and checklist completion. Present summary and corrective actions for client delivery.
- Perform FMLA administration; complete paperwork for delivery, conduct follow ups to ensure completion, track timelines.
- Provide administrative and research support for existing client projects; performance management, training and development, leave management, etc.
- Review employee handbooks, job descriptions, and policies. Perform compliance review for management. Update policies as necessary.
- Assist with company/marketing content development; newsletters, email campaigns, etc.
- Monitor and stay up to date on industry trends, laws, rules and regulations.
- Provide support for COBRA Administration for clients; set up, processing events, monitor status. Create workplace surveys, make recommendations for review by clients, create compensation statements which meet client goals, compile payroll and benefits dates, complete comprehensive summary.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 2 years of Human Resources experience is required.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite software, Internet Explorer, TAM, Travis COBRA, FringeFacts, Constant Contact, Survey Monkey, and DNN Portals.
- Experience using Zywave Broker Briefcase, ProSential Broker/Client Resource Centers, BNA and HR360.
- PHR Certification is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.