Our client is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager with a strong emphasis in Employee Relations. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Albany, NY.
- Handling all aspects of employee relations including: employee performance evaluation, motivation, communication, disciplinary action, and terminations, etc.
- Heading up the employee recognition program including: leading committees and others to coordinate the efforts for awards, gifts, events, and other employee recognition program activities.
- Staff development including: conducting training, collaborating in the development of training and working with management to create and implement new training methods and techniques.
- Maintain a current understanding of the methods and content on a variety of topics including management, safety, workplace issues, and other industry related topics, trends and issues.
- Working knowledge of benefits and compensation administration as well as recruiting and on boarding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field is preferred.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 4 years of Human Resources Experience in a mid-sized organization.
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.