Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to join their team as the Human Resources Manager. The HR Manager will be responsible for the organizational development and application of Human Resources policies and procedures. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Reporting to Management and National Human Resources Director.
- Developing and applying Human Resources Policies.
- Responsible for employee relations. Administration of employee benefits and management of compensation.
- Recruiting salaried and hourly employees.
- Coordinating with managers on the creation of training and development programs.
- Implementation of guidelines and management practices that are compliant with company standards.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field and 7-15 years of direct Human Resources experience are required.
- Must have a very strong understanding of business management ethics, employment and labor laws, and OSHA regulations.
- Must be a very strong leader able to take on challenges while maintaining a positive outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.