Location: Lee, MA
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join their growing organization. The Human Resources Generalist will be the main point of contact for employees regarding Health Insurance, Retirement Plans, New Hire Reporting, Unemployment Claims, and Worker’s Compensation Claims. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Process and maintain information for new hires; onboarding paperwork, background checks, and I9s. Maintain employee contact list.
- Administration of Employee Benefits plans; Health insurance, retirement, vacation/absences. Complete enrollments, changes, terminations as required. Ensure compliance with insurance reporting and regulations. Perform all required reporting and internal tracking.
- Handle Injuries and Terminations, Unemployment claims, and Workers Compensation claims. Process all necessary documentation, transcribe events for review, obtaining employee sign-offs, directing and guiding employees.
- Track employee certifications; give notification for expirations, set up renewals and training.
- Promote safety on jobsites; set up training and safety topics. Stay current with OSHA regulations, conduct training as necessary.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a Business related field of study is required. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have experience with all Human Resources related filings.
- Must possess excellent technical writing ability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must display excellent resourcefulness and problem solving ability.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.