Our client is currently seeking a training coordinator to develop training curriculum and course material according to the business needs. This training coordinator position is a full-time, permanent position located in Albany, NY.
- Development and implementation of training programs for employees in financial services. Providing varied levels of training for different level employees.
- Collaboration and consultation with HR and Management for the creation of training programs.
- Develop training material and resources to assist with training courses.
- Evaluation of training courses and their effectiveness making necessary changes to the curriculum in order to improve training.
- Maintain employee training records, report on employee progress, and attain employee feedback in relation to training programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resources or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the training field is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized with attention to detail is a must.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.