Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist with experience in health care recruiting to join their organization. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for recruitment for various roles as well as various other duties as assigned. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Handle staffing and recruiting tasks.
- Create and distribute job descriptions/advertisements, source for potential candidates, screen and interview candidates, perform background and reference checking.
- Review and maintain personnel files, ensuring accuracy and completeness; update licensing.
- Administer performance reviews and test candidates as necessary.
- Hire, coordinate and administer orientation, reviews, and approve timesheets of temporary employees.
- Coordinate communications between candidates, external organizations, and internal customers as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 year so experience working in recruiting required.
- Prior professional experience in a health care organization is highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills are needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are needed.
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.