Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to take on the role of the HRA. The Human Resources Associate will be responsible for the maintenance of quality data and record keeping for various HR products and services. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new staff including file management and orientation.
- Preparing and administering training to staff alongside human resource managers and supervisors.
- Participating in drafting and revisions of human resources policies and procedures, data analysis, payroll / salary and compensation analysis.
- Continuing research in the human resources field, including attendance at onsite and offsite training seminars.
- Covering front desk and other duties in the absence of fellow staff as needed.
- Associates Degree in Human Resources or related field; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- At least one year of HR-related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as general math skills.
- Organized, with great problem solving skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.