Our client is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist with a technology background to join their eclectic, motivated, and high energy team! The Human Resources Generalist will help build their HR strategy, identifying and developing a highly effective organizational structure that promotes the company culture through employee engagement.
- Identification of the most effective ways to incorporate company culture into the overall Human Resources strategy.
- Training departmental managers in regards to employee relations processes and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance of policies and regulations through the oversight company benefits.
- Development and oversight of necessary HR training programs.
- Assist in the process of organizational change through the analysis of the current organization and recommending changes to be made. Facilitate change through the provision of the necessary resources.
- Assist in the development and administration of the performance management process. Act as a resource for the application of review language and the development goals and plans to be made throughout the process.
- Work closely with recruiting and hiring managers to ensure the necessary recruiting needs of the company are met, including participation in the interview and selection process of management positions.
- Management of employee databases. Maintaining accurate information through regular updates.
- Handle day to day HR functions such as employee contract notices and renewals, employee compensation and benefits, time keeping, payroll auditing, unemployment claims, new-hire onboarding, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- 5-7 years of experience working in technology based HR roles. This experience should show progressive responsibility over time and will have proven success within a strategic operations HR role.
- Employee relations experience is essential to this role. Prior experience with investigations, disciplinarians, and employee/management coaching is a must!
- Experienced working within all HR functions in a fast paced, progressive, and creative environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and HR Systems.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.