Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their growing team. The HR Manager will be responsible for the administration and coordination of HR policies for the organization. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Performing key Human Resource / Employee Relations functions such as the onboarding of new employees and the administration out processing/terminations, employee development and employee succession planning, internal investigations and acting as the liaison between employees and management.
- Assist with the development of employee training programs.
- Performing Human Resource related payroll functions such as compensation packages, benefits, leaves of absence, legal compliance, etc.
- Serve as the main point of contact regarding employee 401K.
- Advocate health and safety rules and regulations according to both legal and company standards as a member of the safety committee. Perform OSHA Compliance audits and onsite investigations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of Human Resource experience is required.
- PHR Certification is preferred.
- Must have prior experience working in a project management, accounting, human resources, or payroll role in the construction or manufacturing industries.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.