Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a creative and social-savvy individual to join their as the Social Media Marketing Strategist. The Social Media Marketing Strategist will be responsible for the management of the website and various social media/networking accounts. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Management of the website and database to ensure quality design and functionality.
- Check for and install WordPress, plugin-in, and security-related updates as needed.
- Write, update, and post static website content, information, forms, etc.
- Generate blog articles and content to support the organization.
- Manage and monitor activity for various social media/networking accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Post to social media accounts, internally created content and externally created content.
- Design and distribute company newsletter via Constant Contact.
- Create e-mail blasts to promote new services and/or products.
- Contribute to local press (articles, photos, etc.) as required.
- Monitor online/community presence per local press, social media, etc.
- Apply social media expertise and analytics to create organizational strategies and drive engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications and/or a related field is required.
- Must have at least 2 years of social media marketing, database, and networking experience.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and their use cases in advertising.
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Internet tools, and social networking.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, planning and prioritizing a large volume of detail-oriented work in accordance with changing deadlines.
- Must be creative with excellent writing ability, communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with WordPress, Hootsuite, Adobe Suite, and website building experience is highly preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.