Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Corporate Attorney to join their practice. The Corporate Attorney will work for corporate clients and assist them with their legal needs. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Draft and review legal documents as needed.
- Assist clients and advise them on regulations and compliance laws.
- Review products and services and advise clients with legal recommendations.
- Consult and handle all legal processes including but not limited to:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Compliance Issues
- Trusts and Estates
- Business Formation & Disputes
- Bachelor’s in Law required.
- 3 years of experience practicing corporate law is needed.
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Managerial and administrative skills required.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to carry out multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must be licensed to practice law in NY State.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.