Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their quickly growing company at their Albany location. This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates, with an interest in the legal or non-profit industry, who are looking to gain experience directly from management within a team environment. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Providing high quality customer service to clients while performing all duties; ie. Processing orders, client requests, issue resolution, etc.
- Review of legal documentation, evaluate for compliance.
- Perform legal/financial research for clients.
- Performs a variety of customer services tasks: Assists clients with issues, prepares client reports, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or Political Science is required.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Excel skills required, as candidate will be tested.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be very attentive to detail and have the ability to multi-task.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.