Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Real Estate Title Researcher to join their growing firm. The Real Estate Title Researcher will be responsible for performing extensive research into Land Record documents. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Research real estate transactions in public records.
- Seek out real estate documents rendered ineffective by errors in writing.
- Provide real estate closing reports and updates to attorneys.
- Associate’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- 2 years of experience working in a real estate role is required.
- Strong research and proofreading skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and a strong independent worker.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.