Location: Saratoga County, NY
Our client is seeking a detail oriented Legal Secretary to join their team. The Legal Secretary will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving clerical and administrative work. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position.
- Taking dictation, transcribing and composing correspondence.
- Conducting legal research and drafting legal documents.
- Understand the importance of keeping all files confidential according to company procedure.
- Administrative and clerical duties such as: answering phones, faxing documents, organizing files, tracking billing and appointments, and maintaining calendars.
- Must have experience in business law and specifically real estate law.
- Previous clerical experience required.
- Experience in business creation/dissolving required.
- Must have the ability to type at 80 WPM.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.