Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Legal Secretary to join their team. The Legal Secretary will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving clerical and administrative work. Must be knowledgeable about limited liability corporations and corporate law. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Taking dictation, transcribing and composing correspondence.
- Conducting legal research and drafting legal documents.
- Administrative and clerical duties such as: answering phones, faxing documents, organizing files, tracking billing and appointments, and maintaining calendars.
- Must have experience in business law and specifically corporate law.
- Previous clerical experience required.
- Must have the ability to type at 60-65 WPM.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Experience in trust and estates preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.