Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Collections Legal Assistant – Team Lead. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Albany.
- Review and set up claims (including determining claim amount, creditors, term of delinquency, subject of claim, etc.)
- Primary responsibilities include overseeing and maintaining all collections files.
- Review and analyze notices, invoices, etc.
- Managing collections department.
- Degree and/or certification in legal research/writing, paralegal, or related area.
- Strong writing ability is important as there is a great deal of drafting and correspondence work.
- At least 3 years of related experience (collections background/experience a must).
- 1-2 years of management/supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Exceptional written communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.