Location: New Paltz, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly talented Trust and States Attorney to join their growing team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Draft and put into action all legal framework including wills, trusts, estates, and more.
- Assist clients in reducing tax payments on estates.
- Prepare court documents for proceedings on a case by case basis.
- Develop business relationships by integrating fiduciary knowledge, financial planning, and investment advice to clients.
- Assist with and carry out legal research for the betterment of the firm.
- Stay on the forefront of industry best practices.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in the legal field.
- Must have experience drafting trust and estate documents.
- Experience with tax issues at private and public companies required.
- Strong verbal, oral and written communication styles are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.