Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join their established law firm. The Paralegal will be responsible for providing a variety of legal duties pertaining to the litigation operations of the Law Firm. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create pleadings, including summons and affidavits.
- Ensure that copies of documentation are properly filed and distributed.
- Calendaring dates.
- Creating and organizing appendices, briefs and indexes.
- Submission of legal documentation to the court.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working in a law firm, preferably with litigation experience.
- Must have an in depth knowledge of court processes, civil procedure and court filings.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Software and have the ability to accurately type 65WPM.
- Dictaphone experience is required.
- Must have a professional demeanor.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be detailed and organized.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.