Our client is currently seeking for a full time Associate Attorney with a Collections and Replevin background within the Albany, NY area.
- Perform litigation in state courts of New York, New Jersey, and/or Connecticut.
- Working within a high volume practice to perform transactional work on provisional remedies and replevin matters.
- Legal travel will be required.
- Qualified applicants must possess a minimum of 6 years demonstrated experience in collections & replevin law.
- Working knowledge of, and experience in retail and commercial collections.
- Working knowledge of, and experience in provisional remedies and replevin matters.
- Must demonstrate experience in litigation in state courts.
- Qualified candidates should be admitted or readily capable of admission in New York State, and/or New Jersey, and/or Connecticut.
If you are qualified for this position and wish to apply, please fill out our secure form online.