Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who is skilled in the use of PCLaw for Legal Billing to take on a new role at their expanding firm. The role of the Legal Administrative Assistant – Accountant will have the primary responsibilities of overseeing the daily office operations and providing support for the Project Administrator. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provides support for the Project Administrator to ensure efficient and effective day to day office operations.
- Responsible for performing all legal billing functions; invoicing and collecting from clients, general ledger, payroll, financial statements, payment processing, time tracking, etc.
- Provides office support assistance as necessary; answers phones, greets guests, manages incoming and outgoing correspondences, clerical tasks.
- Proficiency using PCLaw and Microsoft Excel are required.
- A minimum of a 3 years of Law Office experience performing billing and administrative duties within a legal office are required.
- Law Office managerial experience is required.
- Must have a strong background in legal billing.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.