Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an experienced managed care professional to join their team as the Director of Implementation Services. The Director of Implementation Services will be responsible facilitating the successful implementation of client services and products while meeting customer expectations and ensuring high quality customer satisfaction throughout the entire process. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Management of the Implementation, Benefit Setup and CVX Configuration Analysis functions.
- Providing leadership to direct reports and matrixed project resources.
- Document requirements for new and existing clients.
- Ensure timely implementation and a client satisfaction.
- Establishing service levels and communication standards for client implementations.
- Evaluate business needs to identify and implement innovative solutions for business and solutions.
- Improve integration across products through communication with internal partners and 3rd party vendors.
- Assist with business acquisition activities; prepare materials, present solutions, attend finalist meetings.
- Mentor, counsel, and coach as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and at least 7 years of management experience (2 in a matrix organization) are required.
- Managed care program administration and product implementation experience (10 years of senior leadership in a healthcare or managed care company).
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.