Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking to employ a Project Manager for their Professional Services team. The Project manager will be working closely with sales, account managers, and technical staffing in order to effectively manage all aspects of client specific projects for the Professional Services team. This is a full-time, permanent role, it will require some travel to client sites.
- Completing client specific projects through effective leadership.
- Integrating new partners into the company’s network.
- Acting as the primary contact for clients in regards to Professional Services projects.
- Incorporate defined processes to manage integration and enhancement projects for clients.
- Accurate and effective business and technical analysis through a predefined structured process.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Information Systems with 5 or more years of experience working in software project management are required.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams is a must, with very strong task management, teamwork, and client management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project software.
- Knowledge of XML, EDI and other data interchange standards is a plus.
- Knowledge of systems integration is a plus.
- Candidates for this position must have the ability to travel and/or work outside of normal business hours as necessary.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.