Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Director of Operations to join their team. The Director of Operations will be responsible for the oversight of all operational activities of the company. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversees marketing, sales, accounting, materials management, technical support, and administrative duties.
- Coordinates with management in order to prepare annual budget.
- Establishes company goals and progress metrics.
- Performs Human Resources functions; benefits, procedures, performance review/appraisals, hiring, terminations, discipline, etc.
- Promotes company philosophy and image through the creation and implementation of policies and procedures both internally and externally.
- Increases sales and improves company performance through promotional and marketing campaigns. Monitors sales and market trends and develops new business opportunities through networking.
- Improves company productivity through the analysis of existing organizational structures and systems. Communication with management regarding their supporting strategies and company needs.
- Develops a high level of performance standards and maintains employee relations throughout all levels of the company.
- Oversees staff scheduling.
- Responsible for general maintenance and the coordination of maintenance for company computers and servers. Coordinates with vendors as necessary.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 4-6 years of related supervisory experience are required.
- Must have supervisory experience that includes the supervision of subordinate supervisors; interviewing, hiring and training of employees; planning, assigning and directing work; performance reviews, addressing and resolving employee issues and customer complaints.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, QuickBooks, Preview, internet browsers, and Millennium.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must have the ability to read and analyze common scientific and technical journals, reports, and legal documents.
- Must be available for travel as necessary.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.