Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an entry-level Project Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates who are looking to kick-start their project management career! This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist and support project team with the development, implementation, and ongoing management of projects.
- Utilize company tracking system to track and report on project progress.
- Assist project team with defining project tasks and resource requirements.
- Perform other assigned duties as needed by management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field is required.
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
- High attention to detail, the ability to multitask and effective time management skills are a must.
- Must be a self-starter, who is able to work independently and as a team.
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.