Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking for a Call Center Supervisor to lead and support their local call center. The Supervisor’s primary responsibilities will focus on the daily direction and support of the call center’s Service Team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Supervision of the call center service team. Provide them with the necessary support and guidance to meet company standards for quality and performance.
- Developing measurement reports and implementing new procedures to improve employee performance via metrics and KPIs.
- Log employee performance metrics.
- Perform weekly call reviews.
- Performing employee semi-annual reviews and 1 month, 2 month, and 3 month reviews for new employees.
- Assist with onboarding through the completion of new employee set up.
- Implement motivation and incentive programs for associates.
- Coordinate with Education and Quality Assurance in order to determine and provide for employee educational needs.
- Keep attendance records and review time cards for payroll submission.
- Provide conflict resolution and mediation. Perform disciplinary action as necessary (verbal and written warnings).
- Scheduling of team including rotating schedules, time off/vacations.
- An Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience are required.
- Must have prior office experience and a thorough understanding of Order Entry.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize detailed tasks.
- Must be able to work under stress with interruptions and deadlines.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.