Location: Coxsackie, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to oversee organizing and streamlining the warehouse and managing all inventory. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee all warehouse activities and ensuring they are all completed in a safe, efficient, and cost effective manner.
- Develop a plan for process in and out of all inventory materials through all necessary channels.
- Establish goals and standards in regards to productivity levels and quality of work to meet the expectations of both management and customers.
- Act in a leadership capacity to motivate employees and promote a safe work environment.
- Communicate customer expectations to employees.
- Dedicate themselves to continuous process improvement to remain at peak efficiency.
- Track warehouse data and metrics to evaluate and find opportunities to improve.
- Compare costs to and choose the best options for freight and inventory related expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is required.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a warehouse management role is required.
- Must be familiar with process improvement.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is needed.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Forklift certification and a valid driver’s license are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.