Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced supervisor to join their established organization as the Corporate Claims Supervisor. They will be responsible for the supervision of the claims processing staff. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Supervision of the claims processing staff, including staff performance evaluations with feedback to management regarding the development and implementation of plans for staff improvement.
- The provision of training and technical support to the staff.
- Management of team workflow, ensuring processor assignments are aligned to meet performance guarantees. Understanding and communicating client performance guarantees to staff.
- Develop staff goals, assist with the development and delivery of performance reviews.
- Identify ways to improve process efficiency.
- Analysis of benefit, system and claims adjudication issues. Propose solutions to management.
- Assist with new client implementation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of claims processing experience is required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.