Our client is seeking a very experienced Civil Engineer to become their active Engineering Department Head to help facilitate expansion of the company within the Albany, NY region. This full-time, permanent role needs a driven individual with extensive design, development, construction, and leadership experience to bring the department to the next level.
- The development of detailed engineering documents that meet technical requirements and stay within budget and deadlines.
- Manage multiple project designs, supervise teams, and be an available resource.
- Regulate agency approvals and obtain necessary construction permits.
- Lead public meetings, identify and resolve construction conflicts and issues.
- Responsible for Business Development through response to proposals, developing construction project budgets, and leading interviews and presentations.
- Find potential clients and effectively manage client reactions to proposals and problems.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering (Graduate Degree is preferred).
- 15 years of experience with the design and construction of land development projects.
- Experience presenting to planning boards.
- State of New York PE License is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.