Location: Lee, MA
Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager. Recent Graduates are encouraged to apply! The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management and 1-3 years’ experience in project management, estimating or field experience. Great communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment are required. This is a full-time, permanent Assistant Project Manager position.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Organize project documents and drawings.
- Assist the Estimating Department in collection and review of subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Review plans and specifications to gain understanding of projects and subcontractor scopes.
- Support the Project Manager with overall management of assigned projects.
- Work with Project Team in obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Assist with subcontractor and material procurement.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.