Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking Project Manager to assist their team in meeting the needs of clients and coordinating new projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee planning, development, and implementation of projects for clients.
- Manage entire project including cost control, budgeting, profitability, schedule, safety, and client’s preference.
- Estimate project costs and inherent risks.
- Schedule and oversee all project meetings.
- Facilitate communication with clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Ensure quality of all project completed.
- Associate’s Degree required.
- 5 years of experience in project management, specifically construction needed.
- Must be able to understand and interpret CAD drawings.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.