Our client is currently seeking a Partnership Director to build and manage their newly created partnership with eBay. The primary responsibility of this role will be to build a new business line where their clients can sell through eBay. This is a full-time, permanent position located in the Albany, NY area.
- Contact existing clients and work with the sales team to close deals incorporating these clients into the new eBay transaction channel.
- Coordination of the onboarding process of new partners with eBay and sellers.
- Create a program which will allow sellers to partner with eBay through storefronts.
- Assist sellers in the onboarding process and their initial listings.
- Provide sellers with growth a strategy based on the eBay channel.
- Provide continuing education/training regarding eBay features and best practices.
- Creation and management of a Tier 1 customer support team for the eBay services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. (MBA is a plus)
- Proven success as an eBay seller is a must have. Qualified candidates will be active “Power Sellers” on eBay with at least $1,000,000 in sales in a 1 year period.
- Excellent customer services history with prior experience in team building.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.