Our client is currently seeking an experienced Account Sales Director for both their Northeast and Southeast regions. The Account Sales Director for each of the regions will be responsible for the building and maintaining of beneficial trusted relationships with the end-users of company technology in order to drive revenue growth. Qualified candidates will be persuasive, energetic, and results-oriented sales people. These are full-time, permanent positions.
- Lead generation: The identification of, and contact with prospective customers. Effectively communicating product value and engaging them through the sales process, building quality trusted relationships and purchase orders.
- Management of existing customer relationships maximizing retention through customer satisfaction.
- Address the concerns of existing customers, get feedback and relay the information to the necessary departments so improvements can be made.
- Develop long-term plans for existing customers to ensure continual revenue streams.
- Development of strategic marketing and sales plans with management.
- Assist in the implementation of new design specifications by partnering with design and engineering teams.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant field and 5 or more years of experience working in sales (preferably materials handling) is required.
- Must have the ability to travel in order to complete projects (travel can range up to 100%)
- Must have proven business acumen with project management and team leadership.
- Articulate with the ability to deliver value statements to diverse groups.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.