Location: North Hampton, MA
Our client is currently seeking an experienced marketing manager to oversee the marketing department as the Sales and Marketing Director. The Director will be responsible for the marketing department operations and the maintenance of waiting lists to ensure occupancy projections are being met. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Scheduling and conducting sales presentations with prospective occupants. Perform follow ups in order to meet sales goals.
- Review leads, updates, plans on a daily basis.
- Gain reservations and ensure timely move-ins.
- Preparation of referral activity reports, sales and occupancy reports, and additional reports as necessary.
- Coordination with necessary departments for Resident status and movement.
- Assist with new resident orientation.
- Collaboration with the marketing department to identify, develop and distribute promotional collateral and advertisements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of admissions/public relations experience are required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, sales, public relations, or related field is required.
- Must have the ability to work with the public (elderly is a plus).
- Must have a thorough knowledge of assisted living facilities as well as occupancy and transitions policies and procedures, and the knowledge necessary to process applications and agreements.
- Experienced in marketing, management and public relations.
- Must have excellent human relations and problem solving skills with the ability to delegate and supervise effectively.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.