Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking to employ a managed care professional experienced in customer service and insurance billing, payments, and reconciliations as the Implementation Coordinator. The Implementation Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the management of healthcare program implementation processes. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Management of the entire implementation process.
- Development and management of implementation process tactical plans (ie. timelines and documentation)
- Closely work with internal management teams (sales and client management) to evaluate and understand client needs.
- Ensure customer needs and internal objectives are being met.
- Coordinate with Client Administration, IT, BMT, Documentation, Member Benefits, Billing, Claims and Sales as necessary.
- Identification of data and requirements to document requests and distribute quality implementations. Ensuring timely delivery and high quality service.
- Provide performance feedback.
- Assist in presentations to clients.
- A minimum of an Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of customer service experience in managed care are required.
- Experience with insurance billing requirements and payment reconciliation is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of claims payment processing and medical management processes.
- Must be able to verify prior claims experience.
- Public speaking experience including group presentations and educational seminars is required.
- Must be willing to travel and conduct educational visits.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage and implement projects with internal departments and external entities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be multi-task oriented and very attentive to detail.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and Windows environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.