Location: Middletown, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Neighborhood Sales Manager to join their team. The Neighborhood Sales Manager will be responsible for the leadership, management, recruiting, and supervision of a sales team responsible for the lead generation of residential consumers. This a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensuring that the sales team’s lead generation goals (daily, weekly, monthly, annual) are met.
- Track leads against quota.
- Develop the skill of lead setters through training and instruction. Monitor lead setter performance, ensure compliance with company standards.
- Perform weekly drills/role playing, one-on-one coaching, call monitoring, and activity/performance reviews. Mentor team through “lead by example” actions.
- Conduct performance reviews of the lead setters.
- Develop and oversee the new hire onboarding process.
- Create incentive plans for the lead setter team (both monetary and non-monetary).
- Meet with management to ensure quality of leads are meeting company goals and standards.
- Plan, identify, and develop new outbound lead generation opportunities and new target areas for lead generation.
- Assist marketing director with analysis, discuss strategy and results.
- Complete payroll for lead setting team.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience in B2C sales. Experience working in (sales and lead generation in a direct, face to face environment).
- Must have a proven successful track record working in a goal oriented environment.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and communication skills are required.
- Experience recruiting and hiring. Must be able to judge talent and skill and identify areas of weakness for training.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.