Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently looking for a Business Analyst experienced in the Healthcare IT field to join their team. The Business Analyst will be primarily responsible for the evaluation and testing of company software products. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Development of the procedures necessary to maintain requirement gathering documentation.
- Analysis of project documents in order to prepare test plans and cases.
- Writing the testing script to be used for the complete testing of software products.
- Preparation of test cases for Healthcare IT applications.
- Use of Agile/Scum methodologies to manage projects, take action on product changes, user stories, and backlogs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Systems, or Engineering with at least 3 years experienced with object oriented and test-driven development focus is required.
- Must have experience working in the Healthcare IT field.
- Must have excellent technical writing, written and verbal communication skills in addition to effective problem solving skills.
- An understanding of n-tier architecture and SQL are required.
- Must have an excellent understanding of software development procedures and methodologies.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.