Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experience Business Analyst with their PMP Certification to join their established and growing company as a Project Manager / Business Analyst. The PM/BA will be responsible for the development and leadership of business process improvement and reengineering initiatives. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensures compliance with company standards, following the existing Project Management Life Cycle Methodologies, templates, and deliverable documents.
- Implements business improvements through lean management, six sigma, etc. and utilizes tools and systems to minimize low-value and inefficient work.
- Analyzes KPIs to identify business model, processes and structure improvement opportunities.
- Documents business processes (current and future) for evaluation.
- Manages a variety of projects throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Defines project requirements, develops ROI, hires staff, and forms project teams.
- Manages customer expectations and acts as a liaison between customers and management, stakeholders, project teams and partners. Also, to technology teams.
- Provides solution support and abides by best practices for process management as an acting subject matter expert.
- Helps to develop operational performance metrics.
- Ensures high quality project delivery and customer satisfaction through the monitoring of project milestones and critical dates, identification of schedule risk, and keeping teams and management up to date on any scheduling/project changes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and PMP Certification are required.
- A minimum of 3 years project management and business process optimization experience is required. Experience within managed care is preferred.
- Experience working on a variety of problems with diverse scope with the ability to provide innovative and practical solutions is required.
- Must have very strong organizational and time management skills (ability to prioritize and meet deadlines).
- Must have the ability to assess, analyze, and identify risk on projects and identify options for alternatives and solutions.
- Must understand project management principles, practices, techniques and methodologies.
- Must have experience and ability to develop project plans and scope, execute and control projects with realistic estimates and reporting metrics.
- Very strong leadership skills are required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Able to prepare and present reports/presentations.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.