Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a talented senior level IT professional to manage the organizations critical applications as the Applications Director. The Applications Director will be responsible for the overall control and maintenance of Web and Enterprise Applications. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensure IT goals are aligned with the broad scope of the Company objectives. Coordinate closely with system users to ensure proper goal alignment.
- Develop and monitor resources, project deliverable dates, and critical objectives to meet deliverable dates.
- Lead major Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application implementation. Ensure quality integration and functionality.
- Lead and direct staff in order to ensure compliance with business objectives, policies and procedures, and system requirements.
- Identify and recommend new application technologies or enhancements to existing applications.
- Review new application or existing application enhancement requests. Determine next actions through development options, system/technology compatibility, cost, time, etc.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study is required.
- At least 5 years of experience working in the development and support of multiple Information Technology functions.
- At least 3 years working in a management capacity. With demonstrated experience managing multiple projects and teams across multiple locations.
- Must have prior experience implementing ERP applications to manage the business and automate back office functions (PeopleSoft, SAP.)
- Previous experience managing a technical team which supports financial, retail applications and manufacturing systems is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in project management with budgets exceeding $500K
- Must have experience implementing major ERP system implementations.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies, developing software modifications and enhancements.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft development tools; C#, .NET, SQL.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.