Our client is currently seeking a Director of Development to become a part of their expanding company. The Director of Development will have the primary responsibility of improving the professional development of company employees through the development of training programs, new employee orientations, and competency and compliance review. This is a full-time, permanent role located in the Pittsfield, MA area.
- Assessment of the employee development department and affiliate team management for development needs.
- Improvement of existing employee development training and creation of new employee development training as necessary.
- Work with staff coordinators on the creation and implementation of development training.
- Develop effective methods for recognizing, assessing, and educating employees to enhance their performance.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education is required (Master’s Degree in Education preferred).
- Documented proof of continuing education in health and education.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in long-term care (with 2 years in management) is required. Clinical work experience is a plus.
- Must have knowledge of JCAHO, State and Federal regulations in long-term care.
- Must possess very strong leadership skills and knowledge of management principles with the ability to work with confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.