Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Medical Billing Specialist to join their team. The Billing Specialist will be responsible for account follow-up on all assigned accounts. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Updating patient information and maintaining the accuracy of insurance and demographics. Resolving billing problems and answering patient inquiries.
- Set up financial agreements as necessary.
- Following up on required billing documentation.
- Verifying insurance, filing claims on a timely basis, and supporting clinicians.
- Utilize collection techniques to keep accounts receivable current, including monitoring for delinquent payments.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 2 years of medical billing experience are required.
- Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid insurances.
- Candidates must have a strong attention to detail and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task is a must.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.