Location 1: Danvers, MA
Location 2: South Yarmouth, MA
Our client is currently seeking an Administrator to direct the daily functions of their long-term care facility. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Directing the facility’s programs and activities.
- Development and maintenance of facility operations policies and procedures.
- Assist department directors with the development of staff performance evaluations, policies and procedures, and establishing interdepartmental teamwork and collaboration.
- Interpret policies and procedures to any necessary party to ensure that the facility’s operations are compliant with the regulations set in place.
- Acting as a facility representative when necessary.
- Performing routine facility inspections.
- Assisting with the recruitment of department directors and supervisors.
- Assist department directors to correct departmental problems to ensure quality departmental operations.
- Uphold safety standards and ensure that all safety regulations are being met throughout the facility.
- Assisting with the preparation of Operations budget proposals.
- Review financial statements. Ensure financial records and reports are submitted to the proper government agencies.
- Assist with employee training and education programs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Public Health Administration or Business Administration. With a at least 2 years of experience working as a supervisor in a hospital or long-term care facility.
- Must have a current and unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator’s License or meet the State’s licensing requirements.
- Must have experience with reimbursement regulations and nursing practices, laws, and regulations regarding long-term care administration.
- Must be able to read and interpret financial reports and records.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and office software.
- Must be able to work with the ill, elderly, disabled, and emotionally unstable or hostile hospital residents.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.