Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an experienced EDI Specialist to join their team. The EDI Specialist will be responsible for the assessment of transaction files and error reports in order to identify improvement opportunities and achieve optimal efficiency and automation. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Management and analysis of incoming transaction files. Identify error trends and initiate changes to the system as necessary.
- Minimizing the reject rate by working with submitters and working with developers to minimize the pend rate.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of process improvements.
- Leverage technology in order to identify and promote efficiencies in claim reporting and analysis.
- Assist leadership with the evaluation of team performance. Evaluation of incoming claim volumes accuracy of claim transactions.
- Recommend improvements as necessary.
- Ensure privacy, confidentiality, and propriety policies and procedures compliance.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and 4 years of experience working in electronic data exchange solutions are required. 4 years of professional office experience is required.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Advanced Business tools and software knowledge: Business Objects, Crystal Reports, 837, 834, 277 files, etc.
- Compuvision voucher processing and billing functions experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of CPT/HCPCS codes.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.