Our client is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Tester for a full-time permanent position located in the Capital Region. The Software QA tester will be responsible for the testing of the software products in current production.
- Creating the procedures necessary for active testing and documentation of products based on their specifications.
- Creation and maintenance of scripting and programs needed to test all aspects of the software in production.
- Maintain quality standards set by management through the logging and tracking of QA results and statistics.
- Creation of test plans and cases for Health Care IT applications.
- Analyze project documents to adapt to product changes (altering test plans and cases) through agile/scrum methodologies.
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science, IT Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of QA experience working with object-oriented and test-driven focus.
- Knowledge and understanding of n tier architecture.
- Highly effective verbal communication and technical writing skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.