Location: Albany, NY
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced systems designer/programmer to join their established and growing team as a Web Systems Analyst. They will be responsible for providing end-user support for the organization’s online learning management system and ensuring optimal web application and server performance. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Analyzing informational requirements, identifying user needs and issues and providing support/consultation to ensure optimal systems performance.
- Collects and analyzes data to identify systems/applications needs or problems and evaluate their effectiveness. Develops logical solutions to technical problems and implements the necessary changes.
- Interfaces with users to monitor and maintain system utilization, recommend and make process, procedures and operational changes as necessary.
- Prepares feasibility and needs studies.
- Prepares statistical reports as required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience in systems design is required.
- Experience with IIS and Tomcat web servers are preferred.
- Experience working in a team environment with source control tools (ie. Subversion or Git) is preferred.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated project management ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare specific applications and vendors is preferred.
- Must be able to learn and understand systems, processes and operations in regards to user needs.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.