Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking to employ an experienced .Net Developer. The .Net Developer will play an active role in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle and be working on a variety of healthcare IT projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements. Performing analysis, design, functionality, testing and support for a variety of healthcare IT projects.
- The development of large scale web and database applications and the integration of applications through database architecture design and server scripting. Connectivity with network systems and search engines
- Developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Maintain and support multiple projects and deadline.
- Project reporting / documentation.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- 5-10 years of experience working as a developer.
- 2-3 years working in backend software design.
- Must have proven experience using .NET technologies. (ASP.NET, ADO.NET)
- Adobe GoLive or Macromedia Dreamweaver experience is required.
- Must have experience developing websites using CMS systems.
- Front end UI design experience is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.