Location: Concord, CA
Our client is currently seeking a Pain Management Billing Specialist. The Billing Specialist will be responsible for billing and collections for their new office. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Timely and accurate submittal of bills to all, payers, including patients.
- Timely reaction to any denial in payments or requests for records in order to expedite payments.
- Periodically report on causes of denied to delayed payments, along with recommendations on any changes that could improve the process.
- The timely collection from all payers, including patients as defined using company guidelines for acceptable days in accounts receivable.
- Reporting on non-payments and slow payments. Providing recommendations of payers and patients to close relationships with as a result of non-payment.
- Recommending auxiliary or third-party services that could augment the collection process, such as lien financing companies.
- Provide regular reports on accounts receivables matters. This includes but is not limited to aged AR, daily deposit logs, CPT Reporting, and collections based on doctor, location, payer, and business line.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months of Pain Management Billing experience.
- Additional work experience in an out-patient medical office is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.