Location: Salem, MA
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse in Massachusetts to take on the role of a RN Unit Manager. The RN Unit Manager will be responsible for a new unit which specializes in Pulmonary Care. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Management of the Pulmonary unit.
- Assist other RN’s as necessary while keeping a well-managed and organized unit.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the unit; take MD orders, assist in new admittance onboarding, follow up on labs, monitor daily charting, file incident reports and transfers, etc.
- Develops unit standards of care and nursing practices.
- Oversees the hiring and training of unit staff.
- Set employee schedules, establish unit goals.
- Evaluate employee performance, handle disciplinary actions.
- Must have a current Registered Nurse License in the state of Massachusetts with at least 2 years of working experience in acute/sub-acute care.
- 3-5 years of leadership/management experience required.
- High energy and able to work in a fast-paced (high admission / discharge rate) environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.