Location: Indian Lake, NY
Our client is currently seeking a motivated Patient Care Coordinator to join their team! The Patient Care Coordinator will be responsible for identifying clients with mental illness and ensuring they receive proper care specific to their needs. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop goal oriented service plans, as well as monitor and coordinate evaluations for individuals.
- Coordinate evaluation plans for clients to identify what needs are present.
- Develop an individualized plans for each client to meet their needs.
- Aid clients in developing informal and formal support groups of friends and family.
- Collaborate with Emergency Services and be present at hospitals and emergency rooms for clients when necessary.
- Monitor contact list for clients.
- Gauge need for supplementary services, including legal, housing, education, financial benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or relevant field and 1 year of relevant experience, or Associate’s Degree in Human Services Field and 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Must have a wealth of knowledge in the field of mental illness.
- Ability to analyze psychiatric reports.
- Must be detail and task oriented.
- Must be attentive to client’s need.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.