Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a motivated individual to take on the role of a Business/Marketing Analyst as the newest member of their team. The Business/Marketing Analyst will be responsible for performing various activities and tasks to support the organization in all stages of the business development and sales process. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Conduct research regarding existing and prospective clients, competitor activity and market trends and opportunities.
- Prioritize and manage potential new business leads by client identification and distribution of marketing correspondence.
- Assist in the development of administration and non-disclosure agreements, and fee proposals.
- Daily maintenance of the CRM database.
- Prepare and organize presentations, agendas, proposals, and pitch materials in connection with business development opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation of client deliverables, proposal and contract revisions, ordering marketing resources and interacting with clients as required.
- Track all invoices and expense against budget.
- Assists in the logistics of events and conferences; attending events, coordinating exhibit logistics, and arranging event registrations.
- Perform other duties and assist other team members with various tasks as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and internship experience in a related field is required; prior experience working in the marketing or business industry is highly preferred.
- Must have strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and web-based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and take initiative and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Basic knowledge in CRM software is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.