Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced programmer / analyst to take the role of a Sales Engineer at their quickly expanding company. The primary responsibility of the Sales Engineer will be ensuring the proper implementation and initial functionality of sales software solution products for clientele. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Working with the sales team to effectively manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Act as the technical advisor and advocate for software solution products.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Identification of technical issues for assigned accounts.
- Establishing and maintaining quality relationships throughout the sales process.
- Representing the product to customers at conferences, seminars, etc.
- Developing and delivering product demonstrations.
- Providing responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Informing project management teams of customer requirements.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in technology related vendor sales. Must have experience using SalesForce.
- Must have a proven track record in software sales.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have very strong presentation skills.
- Must be organized and analytical in order to overcome sales obstacles.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.