Location: Rensselaer, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Outside Sales Representative to ensure the successful sale and distribution of their products throughout the assigned territory. The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for new business to business account development, maintaining trust with customers, identifying and meeting customer’s needs and achieving sales growth. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Successful sale, distribution, and placement of all products.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to persuade new accounts.
- Prepare bids, weekly call reports and cold call new and existing accounts.
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required.
- Develop a strategy to enable new placements in existing accounts.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results.
- Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities.
- Gather contract expiration dates, document existing account concerns & partner with other departments to satisfy customer needs.
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business, Sales, Marketing or a related field.
- At least (3) three years of B2B outside sales experience required.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated strong work ethic.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.