Location: New York City, NY
Our client is looking for a high caliber entry-level candidate to take on the role of a Marketing Assistant in their New York City location. The Marketing Assistant will be primarily responsible for improving earnings and profitability through the provision of various sales and marketing support tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Providing sales and marketing support for senior level staff as required.
- Performs a variety of marketing support tasks including but not limited to; preparing contracts and making revisions, preparing marketing materials, and client engagement tasks.
- Attends sales meetings; takes notes and conducts follow-up calls as necessary.
- Performs client research and analysis.
- Assists in proposal and agreement creation.
- Prepares marketing financial reports and reports to senior staff as required.
- Assists in the prospecting of new business through research, business conferences, seminars, industry events, etc. Manages and prioritizes prospects.
- Coordinate office marketing efforts for industry events; production through scheduling and shipping.
- Assists with client marketing distribution, mailings, and other client communication methods.
- Creates newsletters and press releases.
- Manages contact database and CRM.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting or related field and entry-level experience in marketing/business field with multiple ongoing projects. Internship experience in a related field is required.
- Private Equity industry knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional mannerism and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and within a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills with an eye for detail.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.