Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced, high performing Account Executive to join their quickly growing team. The Account Executive will be responsible for building high quality client relationships by thoroughly understanding their client’s needs. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develops and maintains high quality client relationships which drive client value and satisfaction.
- Develops a strong understanding of client needs and requirements as well as the company’s products and services and how they can help client’s meet those needs and requirements.
- Develops an understanding of how trends and issues affect client needs according to their geographic locations.
- Drives product and service sales to new and existing clientele to meet company and departmental goals.
- As an active client advocate; provides technical and business consulting and ensures timely delivery of products and services.
- Ensures cross-department excellence in order to secure the resources needed to meet client goals.
- A minimum of 5 years of client relations or consultative sales experience is required.
- A commitment to providing top of the line customer service in a mature and professional manner at all times is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- CRM Software experience (ACT and Salesforce) is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with software solutions is preferred.
- Experience working in the public sector is preferred.
- Goal oriented and results-driven.
- Travel will be required to meet clients and attend conferences.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.