Our client is seeking an Outside Sales Representative covering their Long Island territory of Nassau and Suffolk counties. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Working within the sales territory to meet sales targets, build new business, and maintain relationships.
- Coordinate marketing activities including the creation of promotional and advertising materials.
- Attend sales presentations and client meetings as requested.
- Maintain knowledge of products, pricing and promotions for individuals and members.
- Associates Degree and 2-5 years of sales experience; Life, Accident and Health background is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- New York State Life, Accident & Health License.