Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking a talented sales person to join their Albany team as a Sales Associate. The Sales Associate will be responsible for the prospecting of new clients and the selling of insurance products and services to existing clientele. This is a full-time, permanent position with outstanding growth and earning potential.
- Attendance of training and licensing programs (paid), passing licensing exams. Attend additional trainings/conferences to further industry knowledge.
- Identifying potential clients, educating them on insurance plan options. Inform clients of new services.
- Provide customer services to new and existing clients. Answer phone/email inquiries, convert these to sales opportunities.
- Meeting monthly sales goals.
- Preparation of plan proposals for clients in order to best meet their needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Candidates must have the ability to demonstrate their personal initiative through academic, professional, or extra-curricular activities and accomplishments.
- Excellent communication skills are required; interpersonal, written and verbal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Some travel will be required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.