Location: New York City, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their team in New York City. The Account Executive will be responsible for the generation of sales to new prospects and building long-term relationships with those customers. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospecting new customers via cold calls, email, letters, social media, and networking. Identification of non-traditional partners in the market.
- Gaining referrals from current customers and endorser partners.
- Establishing executive relationships with top-level influencers.
- Meeting customer expectations, following up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to sales process and procedures. Utilize solution selling and strategic sales tools and techniques.
- Completing activity and results reports, manage sales opportunities, and submit orders accurately and on time.
- Build professional market and develop referral partners.
- Stay up-to-date on market, technologies and products.
- Planning and managing selling time, analyze market and sales data, research competition and their business models/business approach.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of professional sales experience are required. Previous sales experience in Technology or Telecommunications is required.
- Previous experience using SalesForce management software is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to give presentations.
- Must be able to challenge conventional thinking to enhance credibility and establish differentiation from competition.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.