Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced VP of Sales to join the executive team at their company. The Executive VP of Sales will be responsible for all sales strategies and general business development to meet corporate earnings goals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet company goals.
- Direct and manage all sales team to build a culture of teamwork and success.
- Oversee the use of sales budgets.
- Develop and maintain a beneficial sales force hierarchy.
- Oversee all hiring and training of new sales staff, as well as manage compensation and incentive programs.
- Ensure all customers are highly satisfied with the service rendered.
- Establish an effective sales process and continuously improve as time goes on.
- Forecast future sales to form the basis for future plans.
- Track market trends and competitors and keep the executive team up to date.
- Travel as needed for meetings with partners and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing required.
- MBA preferred.
- 15 years of sales experience is needed, with 7 years working in a senior management role.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing a positive work environment is needed.
- Must have a detailed and successful sales history.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.