Our client is currently seeking an experienced Disability Insurance Broker to join their organization. The Disability Insurance Broker will be responsible for the marketing and sales of insurance products. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Market and sell appropriate products, including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, and investments.
- Analyze, prepare and deliver presentations and seminars to clients through the effective use of information, data and product knowledge.
- Utilize data, market trends, and industry knowledge to develop and implement a personal business and marketing plan.
- Meet clients inside and outside of the office to establish client needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Comply with all industry and Company rules and regulations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position.
- A minimum of 3 years working in insurance brokerage is required.
- Must have an understanding of Disability Insurance.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an active life, health, and life insurance license in New York State.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.