Our client is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative (Life and Health) to join their team. This Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for Inside and Personal Lines of insurance product sales and telephone marketing to clients. This is a full time, contract-to-hire position.
- The selling of insurance products to qualified prospects. Sales will be made by telephone calls to existing clients.
- Meeting individual sales goals through upselling insurance products or cross-selling additional products.
- Identify opportunities and solutions to improve sales and meet with management to discuss these potential opportunities and solutions.
- Ensure completion of transactions by calculating and presenting insurance quotes and completing insurance applications as necessary.
- Assist with the client retention process as deemed necessary by management. Communicating with clientele regarding plan and coverage options and changes to encourage reinstatement.
- Assist the marketing team with the release of promotional material as necessary and keeping clientele informed of new products and promotions.
- Completion of monthly reporting and sales summaries to be submitted to management.
- Act as a resource to customer service team by responding to client inquiries and presenting them with resolution to their problems as needed.
- Basic bookkeeping and data entry.
- Associates degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 1 year of sales experience. (Insurance sales is preferred)
- Basic computer skills are required. Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, TeleMagic, and insurance carrier software.
- Must have a New York State Life, Accident, and Health License.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.