Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced IT professional to take on the role of the Application Analyst at their growing organization. The Application Analyst will be primarily responsible for the administration and development of clinical applications including the review, analysis, and modification of application systems. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist with the creation of system design and functional specifications for new projects.
- Perform systems analysis beginning at the earliest stages of all development projects.
- Write procedures and documentation (operations, user guides, etc.) for the applications.
- Implement and maintain systems interfaces for Practice Management and Clinical Information Systems.
- Identifying and troubleshooting technical issues, identifying application modifications required to meet customer needs.
- Address and resolve IT software issues by acting as the liaison between business units.
- Assist business users with the effective use of applications and IT.
- Assist with the management of outsourced 3rd party application development.
- Coordinate multiple projects for application development.
- Find opportunities that can improve clinical process efficiency.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS is required.
- 2 – 3 years of IT experience in a primary healthcare practice is preferred.
- Must have experience analyzing specifying, programming, and testing clinical interfaces is improved.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience with data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Must have strong project management skills within an information systems environment. Understanding and experience in developing and implementing standards, procedures and guidelines for operational processes.
- Must understand the clinical importance of interface data quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.