Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join their team to provide assistance to the Senior Data Engineer. They will have the primary responsibility of the administration of multiple infrastructure technologies and the development, design, and maintenance of the organizations data processing.
- Understanding all implications of inbound and outbound data transmissions.
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of automation tools and processes and system monitoring tools.
- Identifying recurring issues, analyze and troubleshoot existing issues, and resolve issues.
- Preparation of troubleshooting documentation, process and procedures. Ensure procedural compliance and reporting for all in and outbound data transmissions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or Engineering and 4 years of experience working in systems engineering functions are required.
- Must have experience with server administration, email, messaging, mobile, enterprise storage, and virtualization technologies.
- Microsoft Software and server tools is required
- Tumbleweed SFTP application, Linux, and associated server tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with enterprise environments and audit and compliance standards (PCI and SSAE16)
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.