Location: Johnstown, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Enterprise Systems Programmer. The Enterprise Systems Programmer will be responsible for gearing the company’s enterprise software towards meeting business goals. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Match business goals to key points in the project implementation cycle.
- Assist both internal and external customers with problem troubleshooting.
- Develop specifically developed for staff members.
- Correspond with consumers in order to supply the necessary reports.
- Continually develop, test, and put into practice new features.
- Review old features for improvement or discontinuation.
- Continually develop and expand knowledge by attending software conferences to stay on the forefront of technology.
- Work with vendors throughout the development process in order to implement recommended features.
- Develop comprehensive in house training for manufacturing resource planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant IT filed necessary.
- 3 years of experience working in a role as an analyst or programmer.
- Experience in the following required:
- Crystal Reports
- Visual Basic
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.