Our client is seeking a Client Services Manager to assist the Director with client services operations for their rapidly growing clientele base. This is a full-time permanent position located in the Albany, NY area with growth potential!
- The Client Support Manager will be the primary contact with clients to ensure satisfaction and manage expectations.
- Maintain existing and build new client relationships.
- Manage project scheduling, scope, and budget. Strategically directing teams to uphold client specifications and deadlines, and company standards.
- Helping to define resource requirements for completion of campaigns, then managing distribution (automation of distribution) and progression reporting throughout campaign.
- Regular communication with clientele.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree preferred.
- Previous experience working in Digital Marketing is preferred.
- Previous experience working within a client-facing environment.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, email and internet.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.