Location: Albany, NY
Our client is looking to bring on an experienced Senior Informatica Analyst for a contract assignment. The Senior Informatica Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of a New York State program Information System.
- The analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance, and support of complex applications and processes.
- Meet New York State standards regarding the program. This includes specifications within development, coding/coding review, unit and string testing.
- Documenting System Development Life Cycle stages.
- Assist with and problem solve as necessary concerning system improvements, production and support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 6 or more years of Informatica Data Integration product experience is required.
- Must have very strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work individually and in a team environment.
Required Technical Qualifications:
- Informatica Data Transformation Studio
- Data mapping with validations using Data Transformation Studio
- Experience creating XML schemas and Extensible Stylesheet Languages (XSL)
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.