Our client is seeking an IT Systems Engineer to design and implement IT solutions for clients. This is a full-time, permanent position located in the Albany, NY area.
- The IT Systems Engineer will be responsible for both remote and on-site administration and support for the following: end user and desktop pc problems, Windows server environments, and hosted solutions.
- They will need to utilize the company’s proprietary remote monitoring and management in addition to professional services automation to provide support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience as a systems engineer. Experience providing support for Windows server and desktop OS is a must have.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSE) is preferred.
- Experience working with the following is required: Active Directory, AntiVirus products, Maleware removal, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Backup and recovery, DFS, Group Policy, Hyper-V, MS Exchange, Terminal Services, VPN, and (Android, iPhone, Windows) smartphones.
- Cisco Networking (CCNA), Kixtart or VBScript, SonicWALL firewalls, and (android, iPhone, Surface) Tablet experience is desired.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.