Location: Newburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced General Manager to join their nationally established company. The General Manager will be responsible for successful management of a territory and its team while ensuring superior customer service. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee each team member and provide leadership to meet their goals while developing personal growth opportunities.
- Oversee hiring and firing process, including selecting, orienting and training employees, performance appraisals and disciplinary procedures including termination.
- Ensure positive customer service by partnering with local agencies.
- Determine product prices to increase sales while maintaining profits.
- Study profit and loss statements to confirm budgets are met.
- Create and implement company processes and procedures to employees.
- Ensure safety and compliance with DOT, OSHA, and other standards and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 5+ years of transportation/logistics experience with management responsibilities required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Must be motivated, energetic and forward thinking.
- Must have OSHA, DOT, and EPA guidelines knowledge.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Must be willing to travel regularly and relocate within 2 years.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.