Location: Syracuse, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Account Executive specializing in Equipment Sales. This Equipment Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales and rentals of equipment for construction and agricultural use. This is a full-time, permanent position with great benefits including a company laptop, smartphone, and vehicle coverage.
- Analyze sales data to follow leads and drive sales of equipment.
- Reach new customers to drive sales and rentals through various means of communication.
- Meet with new and existing customer to drive sales and establish/solidify business relationships.
- Familiarize with all equipment specifications and sales points in order to accurately discuss technical specifications and capabilities of equipment to customers.
- Track all sales and customer outreach in order for the company to retain data and leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or other relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience working in a sales role, preferably construction.
- Valid driver’s license in order to travel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Experience with sales platforms (Salesforce, Hoopla, Ambition, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal skills in order to communicate with customers and drive sales.
- Must be comfortable with travel locally.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.