Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Applications Engineer to join their team. The Applications Engineer will be primarily responsible for providing the technical application support for company products. This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Providing support for product system design, application engineering, and product proposal creation.
- Heavy interaction with clients, sales, and engineering team as well as complimentary company divisions to provide the best product solutions pertaining to client needs.
- Designing and developing new systems to meet client needs.
- Redesigning existing systems to meet the changing needs of clients.
- Assist the sales team throughout the sales process as a technical resource for company products. This requires a thorough understanding of equipment functionality and product capabilities.
- Provide quality customer service through timely response to customer inquiries and specifications.
- Travel to customer centers and client sites will be required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required with at least 1 year of experience working in applications engineering.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bi-lingual candidates (English & Spanish and/or Portuguese) are highly desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software, IBM Lotus Notes applications, and AutoCAD.
- Must have an understanding of electrical drawings, pneumatic/hydraulic flow diagrams and arrangement drawings.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.