Location: Lee, MA
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Construction Superintendent to join their growing team. The Construction Superintendent will be responsible for the onsite handling of resources, materials, and personnel in order to keep projects on schedule and within budget. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- On-site oversight of the construction project from start to finish.
- Coordination of materials, resources, vendors, and personnel necessary for the completion of the job.
- Inspecting work throughout all stages of construction.
- Promotion of on-site safety policy and ensuring safety rules and regulation compliance.
- Maintaining schedules as necessary.
- Maintaining an organized and efficient job site.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management is preferred.
- 3 or more years of work experience in commercial construction project management.
- Experience scheduling, supervising, ordering, and quality control concerning all phases of a commercial construction project is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.