Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Legal Secretary/Paralegal specializing in Matrimonial and Family law. The Paralegal will be responsible for administrative and clerical duties assisting a partner and associate in their day-to-day operations. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Taking dictation via stenography, transcribing and composing correspondence. The Paralegal will have heavy contact with clients throughout the litigation process.
- Conducting legal research and drafting pleadings.
- Administrative duties such as: answering phones, copy and fax documents, organization of logs and files, billing, appointments, and calendars.
- Must have matrimonial law experience, at least 8 years.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Candidates will have a strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.