Location: Saratoga, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to join their team. The Production Supervisor will be handling the supervision and coordination of the second shift plant workers, training employees, and inspecting production equipment and product. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee the production process in order to meet set goals; output, quality, compliance (GMP & safety), yield, waste minimization, etc.
- Monitor production for quality; packaging materials, product details (labeling), specifications.
- Report resource inventory to management at the end of the production week.
- Meet production requirements while ensuring product quality.
- Adjust equipment parameters, coordinate with maintenance for repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Schedule operator work hours / overtime, review payroll, and schedule vacation for personnel.
- Create and submit purchase orders for operating supplies.
- Promote and enforce production and plant safety.
- At least 3 years of production management or supervisory experience is required.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Proficiency using a computer; email, spreadsheet, and word editing software.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Siemens security system.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of production equipment functions.
- Must understand Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Rules.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.