Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking motivated self-starter to join their dedicated team as a Customer Service Representative fluent in Argentinian Portuguese. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Act as main contact for customer service and tech support for company accounts in Brazil and Latin America.
- Respond in a timely fashion to client calls and assist with problem solving.
- Discuss problems with clients to collect information and record problems.
- Recognize complex problems to refer up the chain when necessary.
- Track all incoming and outgoing client calls through an internal database.
- Develop and retain a strong understanding of company brand and products to assist clients.
- Support the sales staff by educating clients on products and brand.
- Associate’s Degree or a year of customer service experience required.
- Proficiency in both Portuguese and English languages.
- Strong communication and customer service skills necessary.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Knowledge of general PC hardware and software needed.
- Must be on rotating 24/7 to provide on call support several times annually.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.