Our client is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager with an expertise in Organizational Development to join their team at a new manufacturing facility in Buffalo, NY. The qualified candidate will be an integral part of the strategic business planning team and will effectively advise the management team and employees throughout the development of new processes and company culture. This is a full-time, permanent HR manager role.
- Managing and maintaining essential Human Resource duties surrounding the company culture and employee participation on within teams/committees.
- Managing all training programs for health, safety, etc.
- Managing employee benefits and payroll.
- Actively support the management team while providing for the needs of employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or an equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in manufacturing.
- The qualified candidate will have experience working in change managements, training and development, and non-traditional management tactics.
- The qualified candidate will be a self-driven individual who takes initiative and has the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.