Our client is currently seeking a Vice President of Operations to lead its pre and post sales client relationship teams. This Vice President of Operations role is a customer-focused position that requires extensive experience running client services operations globally. This is a full-time, permanent role located in New York’s Capital Region.
- Creation of a multi-tier management team that synergize the operation of sales, strategic accounts, and customer support.
- Facilitate create cross-selling and partnership opportunities by developing and managing scalable Sales, Client Services, and Support Teams that will perform client onboarding, customer support, account operations, and tech support.
- Promotion of a company-wide, customer-centric ideal as the company expands its reach through the integration of new technology, processes, and customer engagement.
- Create and implement measurable metrics and KPI’s to accurately assess and improve upon customer experience with and their perception of the company.
- Coordination and management of Client Services programs/teams company-wide.
- Delivering professional onboarding process supported by effective customer support.
- Strategically plan for customer service and sales leadership changes according to on-going product and service evolution.
- Coordinate the integration of new suppliers/trading partners and the response operations teams such as support and recovery.
- Facilitate the client relationship teams with the internal collaboration, training, and education necessary communicate sales opportunities with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Technology
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in an upper level management role (preferably for large company(s).
- Proven successful business expansion and sales growth within a multi-faceted leadership role.
For more information, please contact Renee Walrath by calling 518-275-4816 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.