Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced accountant to join their accounting team as a Senior Accountant. They will be responsible for the preparation of state and federal tax returns for both individual and corporate accounts. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepares personal, corporate, partnership and S-corp returns.
- Prepares financial statements, payroll tax returns and amended returns.
- Reviews tax returns and performs general tax accounting work.
- Performs tax planning and analysis through the review and research of taxation issues.
- Improves upon existing client relationships and assists in the development of new client relationships.
- Assists with administrative support duties such as client bookkeeping and payroll as necessary.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field and 3-5 years of tax accounting experience are required.
- CPA License is required.
- Must have experience with general accounting, bookkeeping, reconciliations, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experienced using a variety of tax programs and software.
- Must be able to work with confidential client matters.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.