Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced IT Support Technician to join their team. The Support Technician will be responsible for the provision of support and administration for on-site and remote technology solutions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Providing administration and support for on-site PC issues, Windows Server Environments, and hosted solutions.
- Utilization of proprietary remote monitoring and management (RMM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools in order to provide remote and user system support.
- Providing administration and support for remote PC issues, Window Server Environments and hosted solutions.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and two years of Technical Support experience are required.
- Microsoft Certified Professional status is required.
- Must have experience administering and supporting Windows Server and desktop operating systems.
- The following technical knowledge is required: Active Directory, Antivirus products, Malware removal, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- The following technical knowledge is highly desired: Backup and Recovery, Cisco Networking (CCNA or higher), DFS, Group Policy, Hyper-V, MS Exchange, Scripting with Kixtart or VBScript, Smartphones and Tablets (Android, iPhone, Windows), SonicWALL firewalls, Terminal Services, VPN
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.