Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their expanding business and the Business Analyst. The Analyst will be primarily responsible for the testing of software products. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist clientele with Financial Analytic System implementation. Coordinate with product vendor for verification and set up of client data.
- Ensure accuracy of product software functions by testing software and troubleshooting technical issues with the product vendor.
- Provide support for analytics requests from Internal Account Managers.
- Provide management with system usage reports.
- Develop and maintain requirement gathering documentation and procedures.
- Writing and maintaining software product testing scripts / programs.
- Analyzing project documents to effectively prepare test plans and cases for IT applications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Systems, Information Science, or Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Quality Assurance Analyst is required.
- Must have a clear understanding of n-tier architecture and excellent technical writing skills.
- Must have an excellent understanding of Software Development procedures and methodologies.
- A basic understanding of SQL is required.
- Project management experience in the healthcare IT field is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.