Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Clean Room Lab Technician. The Clean Room Lab Technician will be responsible for overseeing the Clean Room, and assisting with all lab work and analysis. This is a full-time, contract position.
- Perform analysis, monitor all processes, and assist with the planning of lab experiments.
- Understand company lab procedures, and update them as necessary.
- Ensure that the clean room is kept in the appropriate condition by all staff.
- Help with various quality control responsibilities, including calibrating instruments, entering data, and troubleshooting any problems.
- Maintain all samples and agents in lab stores and assist in the shipping of them when necessary to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry is required.
- 2+ years of experience in a lab, preferably in a clean room environment is needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Knowledge of data entry software is needed.
- Must be familiar and comfortable with all lab policies and procedures.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.