Our client is seeking an experienced ForeScout Engineer to join their division. The ForeScout Engineer will be primarily responsible for the management and support of their ForeScout Services related to Network and Endpoint Security. The ForeScout Engineer position is a work from home, remote position, with about 50% national travel.
- Providing the necessary leadership and support for project execution.
- Communication with clientele to better understand their business and technical needs.
- Presenting existing clients with new business opportunities based on their needs and requirements.
- Provide support for implementation and training for various international sales communities.
- Provide assistance and support for international sales calls, RPF responses, pricing/scoping, etc.
- Assist domestic and international leadership and sales leadership with service knowledge to gather information for potential future service needs.
- Create roadmap proposals for clients and potential clients to help garner future sales/enhancements.
- ForeScout Engineer Certification is required.
- Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of work experience as a senior network engineer. Security and/or pre-sales is desired.
- Must be able to evaluate example network infrastructures and how they would work with security products.
- Must have experience designing large enterprise network solutions.
- Ability to respond to RFIs/RFPs
- Familiarity and experience working with endpoints and network security protocols is a must have.
Network Security Qualifications:
- Understanding of network security such as: Network Access Control, Intrusion Prevention Systems, or similar network security (AV, FW) is required.
- Networking: routing, switching, MPLS, VPN, LAN, WAN, WLAN, ACL, CLI, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, 802.1X, SSL)
- Traffic Monitoring and Spamming: 802.1Q, VLAN
- Troubleshooting: TCPDUMP, SNMPWALK, NETSTAT, Wireshark
- Security Products: SIEM, Vulnerability Assessment, MDM, ePO
- Authentication: 802.1x, RADIUS, LDAP, AD, smart card, NTMLv2
- Database: SQL, MySQL
- Network/Host Security: NAC, IPS, FW, AV
- Operating Systems: Linux,UNIX, Windows, MAC, Android, IOS
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.