Location: Central Florida
Our client is currently seeking a very experienced Sales Executive to lead and develop their international sales team as their new VP of Sales and Business Development. This is a full-time, permanent position located in the Central Florida area.
- Identification of new markets in commercial and public spaces. Develop plans to take a share of those markets. Oversee the implementation of those plans to successful capture of those opportunities.
- Expand on the company’s current business within existing market shares.
- Preparation and maintenance of short and long term sales forecasting. Set performance goals and provide the necessary developmental resources for sales teams to achieve those goals.
- Identification and procurement of potential partnerships to enhance company reputation and reach.
- Minimize company liabilities and risks through the development of contracts, solicitations, and bids that protect and utilize company assets appropriately.
- Stay up-to-date on industry changes and competitor analysis.
- Development and preparation of high quality sales teams.
- BS in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (MBA is preferred).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in international, commercial, and public market sales. With experience in government bidding and contracting procedures and requirements.
- Must have a quality existing list of commercial contacts. Government agency, and US military contacts are preferred.
- Experience working in the Airlines/Freight Forwarding business is highly desired.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be very experienced in public speaking and presenting.
- Must possess excellent leadership abilities to effectively direct, educate, and mentor throughout all levels of a company.
Walrath Recruiting and our client are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Both companies prohibit discrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, and hiring.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.