Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Finance and Administrative executive to lead the staff responsible for the organization’s Financial and Administrative functions as the Director of Finance. The Director will be responsible for accounting, ERP administration, facilities management, and acting as the Controller overseeing all financial activity.
- Supervise the finance and administrative team managers.
- Oversee the company financial activities; banking, cash management, accounts receivable and payable, payroll, government filings, budgeting, etc.
- Oversee annual accounting activity such as; audits and tax filings.
- Ensure the team’s effective coordination with senior management and other staff. Ensure effective internal processes.
- Attend quarterly board meetings. Report to the CEO and President of the organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required (a Master’s Degree is preferred).
- Must have at least 6 years of experience as a Senior Accountant, Controller, or CFO in a mid-sized corporation. Experience in the Technical/Professional services industry with international business is preferred.
- ERP software knowledge is required. Intacct is preferred.
- Must understand foreign currency transactions, international accounting practices, and must have experience negotiating financial transactions.
- Must have proven management ability with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.