Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Human Resources to be an essential part of implementing the strategic business plan and professional development for the organization. The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for providing human resource direction to the company, collaborating with the operations team and managing the HR resources. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Classify, design and implement professional development and leadership programs.
- Analyze and manage the organization’s benefit plans ensuring competitiveness and proper compliance is followed. This includes annual renewal negotiations, open enrollment and maintenance.
- Assist employees with benefit changes and issues.
- Create and implement employment policies and procedures that promote positive employer/employee relations, the company’s continuous enhancement philosophy, and overall business direction.
- Oversight of company’s community support initiatives and expat programs.
- Partner with line of business leaders to promote and maintain consistency of philosophy, culture and direction for the company’s employees to improve employee engagement.
- Ensure compensation plans are reviewed and updated to attract and retain key talent.
- Administer performance review and wage/salary administration programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources disciplines, Training, Education, Organizational Development, or a related field is required; Master’s Degree is preferred.
- At least 15 years of Human Resources experience in all HR functional areas, including benefit and payroll administration, is required.
- Experience in union and non-union industrial, manufacturing and/or service environments is required.
- Exceptional organization, interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Must possess strong employer/employee relations and Talent Management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.