Our client is currently seeking an Engagement Director of Technology. This is a direct hire position, and is located in Albany, New York. The Engagement Director will be responsible for overall success, profitability, staffing, management and delivery of a large scale engagement. As the point person, the s/he will drive the client implementation, manage client satisfaction and maintain project scope while overseeing multiple, mid-size projects.
- Directly managing a team of Project Managers; providing guidance on best practices
- Providing significant value to the client and maintaining high client satisfaction
- Managing the coordination of project team members and partners in a complex, multi-vendor environment
- Taking a proactive approach to anticipating, preventing and solving problems through communication
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 10 years of professional services consulting including experience managing large scale client engagements
- A demonstrated record of success in implementing enterprise-level software preferably with a Big 4 consulting firm, leading systems integrator, the professional services practice of a leading software firm, or a comparable organization
- Experience managing large scale client engagements with multiple partners and a demonstrated track record of consensus building, decision making and successful deployments
- Knowledge of how state and local governments manage operations, conduct regulatory functions, transact, and manage technology to serve their constituencies and support their workforce
- PMP Certification or in process preferred
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust
To apply for this position, please contact Renee Walrath directly by calling 518-275-4816 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.