Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Accountant to join their team. The Accounting Associate will be responsible for a variety of accounting functions to ensure accurate financial reporting. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Following industry best practices and adherence to US GAAP.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Performs monthly and year end closing.
- Preparation of financial reports and their supporting schedules and documents for financial statement audits and income tax returns.
- Manages and maintains general ledger, reconciles all g/l accounts.
- Assists with audit and tax returns as necessary.
- Performs ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- At least 2-3 years of related accounting experience is required.
- Must have excellent time management skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.