Location: Latham, NY
Our client is looking for an experienced Human Resources professional to join their team as a Recruiter. The Recruiter will be responsible the entirety of the company’s hiring process from candidate identification to final interviews and offer extension. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Utilizing a variety of sourcing methods in order to attract and obtain top quality talent for the company.
- Recruiting methods used will include but are not limited to: cold calling, internal placements, social media, advertising, outsourcing, temporary placements, and networking events.
- Performs resume search and review, posting jobs (internally and externally), screening candidates, interviewing.
- Coordinating job events (job fairs, open houses, networking events).
- Ensures compliance with all hiring processes, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains all candidate files according to company guidelines.
- Participates in employee onboarding by conducting orientation sessions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and 7 years of related work experience are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must have an outgoing and persistent nature with the ability to persuasively sell.
- Must be able to practice and adhere to confidentiality rules and regulations.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.