Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Warehouse Attendant to join their growing team. The Warehouse Attendant will be responsible for various office and warehouse duties. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Load and unload truck packages to the warehouse.
- Assist with various clerical duties in the office.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the warehouse and office as needed in a janitorial capacity.
- Restock warehouse shelves as shipments come in.
- Run various errands with light local travel around the office location as needed.
- Must be able to work from 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm shift with a one hour lunch break, no flexibility.
- Must be able to pick up and move boxes and packages weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Must have a clean driver’s record and a valid New York State Driver’s License.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and see them to completion.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.