Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experience Outside Sales Representative to join their sales team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for the identification of and sales to prospective solar power customers. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Identification of prospective customers through a variety of sources such as company leads, door-to-door, networking, referrals, etc.
- Development of quality and lasting relationships with internal and external customers. Improve upon existing relationships through communication, events, training, marketing and follow ups.
- Traveling to customer locations for site assessments, sales meetings, etc.
- Developing sales proposals, savings analysis, ROI, payback, etc.
- Reporting daily sales contracts, presentations, objections, etc.
- Respond to customer inquiries, educate customers on industry and services / products.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of outside experience are required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have a proven record of sales achievements.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical and specialized knowledge about the solar industry; its products, trends and best practices is highly desired.
- NABCEP Technical Sales Certification is highly desired.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends as necessary.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.