Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Technical Assistant to assist the Commercial Lines Customer Service Representatives. The Commercial Lines Technical Assistant will be responsible for a variety of support services regarding client transactions and the acquisition, maintenance and retention of clients. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Servicing commercial accounts.
- Support the customer service representatives with their workflow by assisting with billing, rating, policy follow-ups, endorsements, requests, binders, renewals, certificates of insurance, and summaries of insurance.
- Adherence to company and departmental systems, policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicating the issues of Commercial Lines clients to all necessary parties in order to clarify and resolve the issues.
- Provide support for Senior CSRs, CSRs, and technical assistants as needed.
- Perform accounting discrepancy research and respond accordingly.
- Meeting goals and objectives set by management.
- An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- At least 1 year of property and casualty insurance agency or company experience is required.
- Must have knowledge of commercial lines workflows and procedures.
- Must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite software and TAM are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.