Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced administrator to take on the role of the Executive Assistant to the CEO. The Executive Assistant to the CEO will provide comprehensive office management support to the organization, including individual support to the CEO. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage and maintain multifaceted department logistics and calendars for meetings and conferences, including travel arrangements.
- Support the CEO and executive level members by responding to routine inquiries, processing travel and expense vouchers, and check requests.
- Draft and/or proof correspondence as needed.
- Coordinate weekly, bi-weekly and quarterly in-person meetings.
- Prepare, revise, and distribute materials for Board meetings.
- Attend Board meetings and record, draft and revise all minutes, notes and follow up.
- Handle all administrative tasks including printing, copying, scanning, mailings, and faxes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of administrative support experience is required.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skill
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines in a fast paced, team environment is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent calendar management skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.