Location: Lee, MA
Our client is seeking to employ a Construction Project Manager experienced in Commercial Construction. The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of construction projects from budgeting to completion. Projects can range from public and private commercial buildings to institution and complex construction and renovation. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Management of all construction project processes from project start to completion (including warranty period).
- Creation and maintenance of construction schedules, review with executives and project teams.
- Updating construction schedules as necessary. Keep team members updated in regards to all project information flow, document submittals, change directives, and RFI’s.
- Maintain Change Order, RFI and Job logs. Respond to, compile, and submit RFI’s to Architect as necessary.
- Samples and mockups will also need to go to the architect, maintain a submittal log.
- Monitor construction work/progress to ensure completion deadlines and contract compliance standards are being met.
- Create and distribute O&M manuals and close out documentation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Construction related field with 4-10 years of commercial construction project management experience are required.
- Experience as a project engineer and/or a field superintendent is preferred.
- Must have experience scheduling construction projects.
- Must have experience estimating construction projects, labor production, and final job estimates.
- Understanding, and performing take-off’s and supplier bids.
- Must be proficient win Microsoft Office Suite software. Experience with CAD and Adobe Acrobat are a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret plans and specifications, contract documents, and construction practices.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.