Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their nationally established company. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the hiring, training, supervising, and safety of the company’s local truck drivers. This is a full-time, permanent position with great growth opportunities!
- Supervising 25-30 drivers, assigning crew to daily operational tasks. Responsible for the dispatch department.
- Monitor daily operations, adjusting routes and reassigning employees as necessary.
- Performing safety meetings and audits.
- Managing and maintaining employee files.
- Ensure adherence to work procedures, routine field inspections of route crews.
- Perform quarterly employee reviews.
- Respond to customer inquiries / complaints regarding collections.
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in an operations environment is required.
- A Commercial CDL is preferred. Candidates without a CDL must be able to obtain one in the future.
- Logistics and / or route supervisory experience is a plus.
- Must be willing to relocate within 2 years.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.