Location: Saratoga, NY
Our client is currently seeking a leader who is experienced in all stages of the commercial building process to be a Project Manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of new buildings, additions, and renovation projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage building project activities throughout the entire building process. This will include pre-construction, procurement, construction and closeout.
- Ensure building projects meet budgetary needs and are completed in a timely fashion.
- Updating project schedules in order to meet the needs of clientele.
- Ensure project compliance with building codes and regulations.
- 10 years of experience in project management, multi-prime contracting, and K-12 public education projects (preferred).
- Proven experience as a leader in building process project management which includes: project management, capital construction, financial management, development of contract scoping documents, public procurement process, scheduling, field management of multiple prime contracts, coordination with consultant contracts and project closeout.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to collaborate with owners and key stakeholders.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.