Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Data Architect to fill a contract position immediately. The Data Architect will be responsible for data architecture development, management and migration in accordance with company and healthcare data standards.
- Consultation and coordination with clients and teams in order to design internal and external data interfaces to ensure client and business needs are being met.
- Translating business requirements and models into data warehouse designs. Design and build repositories and data migrations.
- Oversee data transformation process and procedures. Ensure data is properly taken from and distributed to multiple environments.
- Resolve data integration issues for technical infrastructures.
- Development and implementation of data standards and policies ensuring data integrity.
- Design and implementation of Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Be an educational resource/consultant to clients and company employees.
- Set progress goals, track goals, and report on project activity and progression.
- Manage client expectations and satisfaction.
- Assist with business proposal and strategy creation.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field with at least 12 years of experience in data architecture.
- Must have experience working with medical domain structures and between structures such as warehouse and transaction based databases.
- Strong leadership, project management, and estimating skills are essential to this role.
- Must be willing to travel.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.