Location: Troy, NY
Our client is seeking to employ an experienced Administrative Assistant for their Capital Region location. The administrative assistant will be working directly for the President, and will be responsible for the assistance with the President’s day-to-day operations. This is a temp-to-perm position.
- Coordinate the preparation of reports. Taking meeting notes for the President and necessary staff members and typing reports as needed.
- Assist with the President’s and personnel scheduling. Scheduling meetings, assigning administrative projects as required.
- Maintain supplies inventory, checking supplies stock, placing orders for stock replacement.
- Schedule repairs for office equipment.
- Record keeping, filing, etc.
- Must have very strong computer skills with a typing speed of 70 WPM or higher.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze information, problem solve, and prioritize workload.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.