Our client is currently seeking a Client Relations Representative in Latham, NY. This is a temp-to-perm client relations role where the ideal candidate will be responsible for resolving problems initiated by clients mainly in regards to plan coverage, benefits, or billing.
- Professionally answering all incoming telephone calls to identify and respond to questions and problems presented by insured clients.
- Provide accurate information to insured clients according to company policies, researching when necessary, and verification of coverage, payments, etc.
- Reporting customer feedback issues to supervisor (service errors/problems).
- Ensuring necessary written material (coverage and/or benefits information) are mailed to the clients.
- Log maintenance and production-related reporting.
- Must have strong computer skills and customer service experience; will be handing all inbound phone calls regarding Life Accident and Health products.
- Insurance background/knowledge required.
- Associates Degree required.
- The ability to use the following software/systems is required: JMMAX, LuminX, TeleMagic, CIS, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.