Location: Latham, NY
Our client is looking to employ an Administrative Support Specialist. The role of the Administrative Support Specialist will comprise of Administrative and Clerical duties to help with the day to day operations of the office.
- Handling multiple phone lines, taking messages, routing calls, etc.
- Greeting visitors coming into the office.
- Creating routine office letters, memos, proposals, and mail merges.
- Maintenance of the general office filing system. Organizing and maintaining contacts.
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, seminars, web meetings, etc.
- Updating and maintaining department calendars, time cards, and expenses. Provide departmental support as needed (help with proposals, coordinate travel arrangements, etc.)
- Quality check all outgoing correspondence.
- AAS Degree with at least 5 years of Administrative support experience is required (experience working in the Engineering industry is preferred).
- Must be able to work with multiple managers and support multiple employees simultaneously.
- Customer service driven with excellent organization and written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.