Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking to employ an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Managing Director with their day-to-day responsibilities. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Administrative and clerical functions (general office duties) to support the Managing Director, these can consist of answering phones, taking messages, transferring calls, greeting visitors, filing, note taking, etc.
- Tracking expenses and budgeting.
- Setup and maintain filing systems (paper and electronic).
- Assist the hiring manager with the setup of new and termed employees.
- Scheduling meetings and travel arrangements (all aspects of travel) and maintaining calendars.
- Greet and accommodate visitor needs, resolve inquiries, and direct to the appropriate people as necessary.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 2 years of experience are required for this position.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage time effectively.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.