Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for coordinating company finances and various administrative responsibilities. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist the company President in developing strategic vision in order to develop stakeholder relationships.
- Seek out new funding opportunities for the organization through business relationships.
- Oversee all company financial reporting, including payroll and purchasing.
- Prepare financial statement for the company’s yearly audit, as well as other necessary reports for government agencies.
- Oversee the finance and accounting staff on all terms of the company’s financial management plan.
- Read all company contracts to determine the financial implications of signing.
- Develop the company’s operating budget based on financial and projections, and present it to the President.
- Assist independent auditors with their company wide audits.
- Oversee the relevant departments within HR and Financial Aid.
- Make sure there is adequate cash flow to meet the needs of the company.
- Develop monthly financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Assist with the financial end of new asset acquisition.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in a relevant field is required.
- 5+ years working in a financial management of a company with 50 employees or greater.
- Experience managing a large company budget is needed.
- Experience working in higher education is required.
- CPA license is preferred.
- Must be technologically proficient with an ability to work with IT staff.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.