Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Claims Processor to join their expanding company. The Claims Processor role is a full-time, contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Preparation of claims forms and related documents.
- Review submitted claims forms and documents to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Processing of claims documents for payment or further investigation.
- Tracking active, cancelled and pending policies. Processing applications and reinstatements.
- Informing clients of policy status and/or changes to policy.
- Maintaining client and policy records.
- Data entry / processing, data transcriptions, prepare documents and reports as necessary.
- Previous claims and/or data entry experience is required. Data entry skills will be tested.
- Candidates must have a strong employment background with a high attendance track record.
- Must be able to demonstrate high quality decision making skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite software.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.