Location: Phoenix, AZ
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Specialist to join their growing team. The Claims Specialist will be in charge of all day to day claims processing. This is a full-time, contract-to-hire position.
- Manage and check client data files weekly to upload them into the company system.
- Process claims and ensure their submission to clearinghouses and relevant contacts.
- Manage various documents and forms with sensitive information.
- Review claims for errors and common mistakes and report inaccuracies to superiors.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports and present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Interact with clients through email and phone correspondence.
- Other clerical duties as needed.
- An Associate’s Degree in relevant field is needed.
- 2+ years in the healthcare industry required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Must be proficient with excel and able to search replace, sort data, and other advanced functions.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills necessary.
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed for client relations.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.