Location: Albany, NY
Our client is looking to add a new Client Project Manager to their growing team. The Client Project Manager will be responsible for the management of software implementation projects for multiple clients. This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Ensure the successful installation, configuration, training and implementation or software packages for clientele.
- Work closely with new and existing clients, sales and client support teams to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Assess client needs and requirements to develop project plans that meet client goals, milestones and target dates.
- Fill out accurate documentation of all project activities.
- Coordinate software training between clients and internal training teams to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Coordinate software installations, maintains communication with clients to ensure goals are being met.
- Work with clients to adjust goals as necessary.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance for clients.
- Recognize key issues, and escalate their attention internally when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or similar field required.
- 4 years of experience in software implementation or support are required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to define, implement and complete technical projects.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at a time with the ability to meet specified deadlines.
- Experienced with Windows Administration, SQL and Access databases, GIS software and Crystal Reports.
- Experienced in the use of web-based applications.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Must have the ability to learn new software and procedures quickly.
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.