Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking an entry-level sales person to join their growing company as a Client Relations Rep/Sales Assistant. The Client Relations Rep/Sales Assistant will be responsible for supporting the sales process through cold-calling lead generation efforts, administering surveys and acquiring testimonials. This is a full-time, permanent position with great growth potential.
- Oversee sales lead generation by reaching out to potential clients.
- Make 50-60 phone calls and emails a day to clients and prospective customers.
- Attend client user meetings and represent the company.
- Schedule meetings on the Account Executive’s calendar.
- Administer surveys and testimonials to clients, and subsequently gather feedback to improve the process.
- Become inherently familiar with the company’s product line in order to provide clients with accurate information.
- Assist with maintaining a company client CRM.
- Performs office administrative tasks as required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, or Information Technology is preferred.
- Prior sales and telemarketing experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with CRMs needed.
- Must have outstanding professional etiquette and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks, and ensure all are completed on time.
- Results oriented with the desire to grow professionally.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.