Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Client Services Manager. The Client Services Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with their assigned clients, and managing a team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop a positive work environment with staff.
- Provide prompt and helpful feedback to all client service representatives.
- Offer coaching and professional development options for staff.
- Take point on all new clients before handing them off to service reps.
- Ensure documents are delivered to clients in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Track all client requests and ensure their needs are met.
- Draft and send reports, memos, and emails to staff as necessary.
- Continuously develop and improve the process to keep with best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 5 years of experience working in a client service role or other relevant position.
- Strong leadership skills and management experience needed.
- Must be able to prioritize between multiple tasks at once and ensure all meet their deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word is required.
- Must have strong data analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.