Location: Pittsfield, MA
Our client is currently seeking a highly organized Clinical Director. The Clinical Director will be responsible for overseeing all people and programs within the hospice clinical department. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop and track goals and objectives for the clinical department to meet the needs of patients.
- Establish a quality standard and ensure it is met across the organization.
- Oversee all programs related to patient care and administrative operations.
- Supervise clinical staff to assess their performance and guide them.
- Provide constructive feedback to staff members when necessary.
- Ensure all legal standards are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience working in a healthcare management setting needed.
- Must have MA licensure as a Registered Nurse, and CPR certification.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience interacting with patients and the community needed.
- Experience working with Medicare & Medicaid preferred.
- Strong leadership skills required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.