Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager. The Clinical Nurse Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of nurses in a clinical environment, and ensuring quality patient focused care. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Coordinate the schedules of all nursing staff and their assignments.
- Oversee and authorize any expenditures for equipment.
- Foster open communication between teams and nurses for effective patient care.
- Utilize gathered data to make strategic planning decisions.
- Ensure that operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the team of nurses within the clinic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is required, Master’s Degree highly preferred.
- 5 years of experience in a clinical setting, and 3 in a leadership capacity are required.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in NY State with Basic Life Support certification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.