Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Provider Trainer. The Clinical Provider Trainer will be responsible for training providers and overseeing the clinical department at a facility with 400 Physicians. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee and manage all physicians within the clinical department.
- Carry out performance assessments and reviews within the department along with developing plans for improvement.
- Audit and review medical records to ensure they are all in order and properly maintained.
- Update and create policies and procedures for the department.
- Work to develop an environment dedicated to providing quality services and continuous improvement.
- Address any complaints from providers and patients.
- Work on developing a work flow for the department.
- Construct training programs to offer to clinicians and providers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a clinical healthcare environment is required.
- Extensive travel is required for this position.
- Previous logistics experience is preferred for coordination.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.