Location: Troy, NY
Our client is seeking an experienced CNC Engineer to become part of their growing team. The CNC Engineer will be responsible for providing support throughout the entire manufacturing process to ensure top quality production. This is a full time, permanent role.
- Determining finished work dimension and tolerances. Reading blueprints, sketches, drawings, and specifications.
- Creation of guides for machining process through proper measurement and marking of materials.
- Preparation of machining holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, materials. Selecting and aligning the necessary equipment.
- Regulate machining factors. Perform the necessary calculations to properly control machine speeds, cutting depth/angles, etc.
- Perform in-process inspections of machining process.
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines on a regular basis. Cleaning the equipment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required.
- 3 years of experience working with Composite Material and Adhesives applications, CNC Programming and Machining, or 5 Axis operation/programming is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must have the ability to use precision tools such as micrometers, height gages, pi tape, and protractors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.