Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Compliance Specialist. The Compliance Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the company and clients adhere to work and regulatory standards. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create and implement document QA plans to ensure company and client documents adhere to company and legal requirements, including HIPAA specifically.
- Review all audit contracts and correspondence to determine the viability of plans.
- Consistently check compliance both internally and externally, and report findings to management for consideration.
- Oversee the RFP process to understand the needs of clients, and determine if it is feasible for the company to take on.
- Ensure all RFPs are filed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Create and implement a system to track client audit documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, or Accounting is required.
- 2+ years of experience working in compliance is needed.
- Must have a thorough understanding of all state and federal compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Communication skills are needed to work with clients.
- Must be attentive to detail with strong analytical skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.