Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill a 6 month contract role as a Contract & Administration Specialist at their growing Capital Region office. The Contract & Administration Specialist will be responsible for performing a variety of contract related tasks to support the customer service teams. This is a contract position.
- Assists in the setup of supplier contracts and pricing terms; drafting contract documents, ensuring accurate and timely completion.
- Updates supplier records within the internal database as necessary.
- Answers phones and assists customers as necessary; explains services offered, directs calls to the appropriate people as necessary.
- Ensures contract maintenance by following up with customers on a regular basis.
- Initiates calls with customers and internal teams.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree and 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite software and a variety of PC and web applications.
- The ability to multi-task and accomplish tasks with competing timeframes is required.
- Strong customer management skills are required.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.